*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249078-Body-Snatching---The-Legacy/cid/HVNNR3H6K-Flashback-Picking-up-Olivia
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2249078
The 3rd and final installment in the Body Snatching Series. Offering 1000GP for recent arc
This choice: Flashback: Picking up Olivia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Flashback: Picking up Olivia

    by: ghastlyghoul
It was another average summer day at the Husna household. The parents, Tahira, and Aisha were out running errands or whatever the clones inside their bodies got up to in their free time. Mark, on the other hand, was busy being serviced by the finest of Easton High's recent graduates.

Mark laid back on Miftahul's plush bed, as the Arab girl & her friend Caitlin tended to his throbbing erection. Selina, the petite and spunky Latina of the group, was currently riding Mark's face as well - still wearing her crop top but discarding the shorts and panties as she grinded her sex against Mark's face.

There was unfortunately not enough room for all the girls to service him - Maya had drawn the short stick and the black cheer squad member was on filming duty, using the camera on her new phone to record her friends' debauchery.

"You know I've got the bigger titties, Cait." Mifta teased her friend, both topless as they smooshed Mark's cock between their racks. She brushed some of her long black hair out of her face, as she grabbed onto her massive breasts.

"Hasn't stopped Mark from cumming on these before." Caitlin rebutted, almost fighting Mifta for grip on the cock. Though Caitlin's chubby frame gave her quite the hefty rack for an 18-year old, her pale breasts were still not quite as large as Miftahul's brown ones.

"I-I-I'm gonna cum!" Selina squealed, speeding up her gyrations. "I'm gonna cum in my cute Latina body!!!"

"Slow down!" Maya chided. "You better not finish before Mark." She smiled as she zoomed in to catch Selina's orgasm face.

This was far from the girls' preferred summertime activities - but with Mark's clones in the driver's seat, they didn't have much choice as they were puppeteered for his pleasure. Unfortunately the girls' time in their hometown would be coming to an end soon as they prepared to ship off to their respective colleges. So Mark wanted to make the most of their time together the only way he knew how.

"Pick it up!" Caitlin sneered at Miftahul, taking a break from the group titjob to rub her face along Mark's erect member. She licked and sucked on it as Miftahul continued shaking her breasts. The clone in Maya giggled at the depravity in front of her as things only picked up.

"Can't hold it - sorry!" Selina said, before her eyes rolled back with a moan. She orgasmed from riding Mark's face - and soon his cock erupted into an explosive orgasm himself. Caitlin's face and brunette hair were coated with Mark's cum. Mifta & Maya just laughed at the girl, who began licking up the mess.

Mark wasted no time in turning ethereal and phasing into Selina's body to steal the afterglow of her orgasm. He shuddered his little shoulders and cupped Selina's modest but perky tits.

"That was fun." he grinned. "Miss Piggy, clean yourself up." Mark said dismissively towards 'Caitlin', who just chuckled as she made her way to the bathroom. "We've gotta print out our tickets and pick up our special guest."

"Good shit, dudes." Maya said, as she began to edit the video down to some highlights. This was one of Mark's more explosive and debauched sessions with the Easton girls, though it paled in comparison to the time he had them all dressed in Miftahul's clothing - hijabs and all.

"Are you sure we can't bring this bitch along to Florida too?" Miftahul said, gesturing to her shapely body.

"You've gotta handle your Harvard orientation shit." 'Selina' said dismissively. "That's what you get for being such a bookworm." she teased.

"Fair enough, just send pics." the clone in Mifta sighed, defeated. Then Caitlin walked back into the room as the girls began to pick up their clothes.

"Ahhh shit." Caitlin grimaced as her eyes darted around the room. "Where the fuck is this slut's bra?"

"We don't have time." Maya snapped, pulling her panties up her legs. "You packed others right? Just change later."

"Easy for you to say." Caitlin grumbled, donning the baggy sweatpants and zip-up hoodie she arrived in. "You don't have these tits to lug around."

"Let's stop being so snippy, girls." Mark sighed in Selina's voice, quite literally upset with himself. "Maya, you drive to Olivia's. We know the address. Mifta, print out the tickets for our four gracious hosts. And Caitlin..." Mark strode up to the girl and wiped a bit of semen from under her eyelid. "You missed a spot."

You have the following choices:

1. At Olivia's house

*Noteb*
2. On the way...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ghastlyghoul (UN: ghastlyghost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace_Of_Spades has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249078-Body-Snatching---The-Legacy/cid/HVNNR3H6K-Flashback-Picking-up-Olivia