*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3305568-Beware-the-Hunter
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: Lincoln was a doll compared to her (At least 40-50 feet).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Beware the Hunter.

    by: G-Breaker
Lincoln just kept running as fast as he could through the enlarged jungle. He didn't know or care where he was going as long as it was somewhere safe from that gigantic dog. But then, the next thing he knew, Lincoln suddenly fell into a mud pit. Once he lifted his face out of the mud and climbed out of it, Lincoln then saw the shape of it from above.

"Wait a minute." Lincoln gasped in shock. "That's not a mud puddle, it's a footprint!" The mud hole he fell into was indeed shaped like a human foot, and one that was, like everything else on the island, much much bigger than him.

"But if that's a footprint, then..." Lincoln began to put the facts together. "that means..." With a nervous gulp, Lincoln instantly realized that if the plants and wildlife on the island were that big, then it must be the same for its inhabitants as well. "Oh no." Lincoln was proven right as he suddenly felt the ground shaking and fell on his back. He quickly stood back up once he heard that something or someone was coming through the jungle.

As the shaking grew louder, Lincoln became paralyzed with fear at the thought of how huge the people on the island could be. "Lalo! Come out, boy!" He then heard a loud, booming voice calling out in the distance. It sounded like a girl's voice, a teenage girl to be precise, and to Lincoln, it sounded a lot louder than it should have.

The ground trembled even harder and the next thing Lincoln knew, his entire sense of reality was suddenly shattered. Right out of the jungle, Lincoln saw an incredibly tall figure appear and he was absolutely shocked at what he was looking at. It was the biggest, tallest woman he had ever seen and Lincoln realized that the shaking was actually caused by the footsteps of this towering being.

She was absolutely huge, standing roughly between 40 to 50 feet in height. She appeared to be in her late teens and if she was his size, Lincoln would peg her as the same age as him. Lincoln looked at her to see that she had light skin with freckles on her face and long, flowing black hair tied into a ponytail that reached all the way to her waist. As for her clothes, the giantess dawned a sleeveless, purple chest cover that kept her breasts restrained and a striped animal-skin loincloth over her nether regions.

Lincoln couldn't believe the size of this young lady. Not only was she gigantic, but very well-built as well. She was pretty muscular with some strong arms and very thick legs. Additionally, Lincoln noticed her carrying a long spear in her hands and he wasn't sure if he wanted to find out what she planned to do with that spear.

The giant teenage girl soon revealed herself to be a hunter of sorts. As she held her spear at the ready position, the giantess had a serious look in her eyes and looked in every direction, which Lincoln found intimidating to say the least. "Lalo! Hey, Lalo! Come here boy!" She called out again and Lincoln had to cover his ears from the powerful volume of her voice.

He had no clue who this Lalo was that she was calling, but then, that was instantly cleared up once he heard the sound of a dog barking. And to his horror, it was the same dog that he ran away from earlier. Seeing that giant dog again was not a pleasant sight, especially now that he saw it together with the giant woman. "There you are, boy." She said.

The giantess kneeled down to pet her dog and scratched him behind the ears. "Good boy, Lalo. Did you find any trace of her out there?" She asked the dog. It seemed to understand as it shook its head. "Well then, we'll just keep looking for her. I'm sure she couldn't have gotten too far."

Judging by what she was saying, Lincoln realized the giantess must've been looking for someone. He was just happy that it wasn't him since it sounded like she was looking for a girl. With them distracted, Lincoln attempted to hide from the two of them before they could find him. Unfortunately, he soon ran short on time to hide.

The dog began barking again like it saw something. Lincoln turned to it and realized that it was barking at him, which was his cue to hide. "What is it, Lalo?" The giantess asked again. "Do you see something, is it her?" Lincoln quickly ran into the bushes before she turned her head in his direction.

"Hmm." As the giantess stood back up, she slowly walked to where Lincoln previously stood with her spear at the ready in case of an attack.

She tried to walk as softly as she could, but Lincoln could still feel the ground shaking with her footsteps. Being the skilled jungle hunter that she appeared to be, the giant girl used her tracking skills to find him while sniffing him out with her nose. She sniffed left and right while Lincoln watched her from the bushes. He tried to be as quiet as possible to avoid detection but he knew that wouldn't last for long. As the giant girl got a little bit closer to him, she got on all fours and began sniffing directly at the ground.

While hiding in the bush, Lincoln saw her face closer to the ground and quivered as she came closer to him. He didn't want to be discovered just yet, but he still wasn't sure if he could trust this colossal female. For all he knew, she probably wanted to hunt him down for dinner, and that was the last thing he wanted.

Lincoln looked at her enormous visage from behind the giant leaves, but then, he quickly ducked behind the leaf as she turned her head in his direction. The giantess squinted as she thought she noticed something there and almost brushed it off as nothing. "Hmm. I wonder." She said.

The giantess examined the bush a bit closer and Lincoln tried to keep silent. He was as still as he could be, but it was difficult to stay calm since he couldn't move anywhere at the moment. Her massive face was right behind him looking into the bush and all Lincoln had to do was keep still so that she couldn't find him, easier said than done. As she looked into the reaches of the bush, she began sniffing around again.

However, that just made things more difficult for Lincoln. He felt the suction of her nostrils from behind the leaf, it was almost like he was being sucked into a giant vacuum and held on for dear life. If he let go, he might just be sucked into the giant huntress' nose. That almost sounded as bad as getting eaten by her, but he still hoped it wouldn't come to that. But then, Lincoln saw how some of the leaves in the bush were covered in pollen and he thought he could use that to his advantage.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3305568-Beware-the-Hunter