*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3306739-The-hunter-gives-up-and-Lincoln-escapes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: The hunter gives up and leaves, so Lincoln can escape.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The hunter gives up and Lincoln escapes.

    by: G-Breaker
Lincoln's troubles on his new island home went from bad to worse. He was currently hiding behind a leaf in a giant bush with a building-sized huntress right behind him sniffing him out. He had no other choice but to stay exactly where he was if he didn't want her to find him, but with how big she was compared to him and how close she was, Lincoln had a hard time keeping calm under the pressure.

The white-haired teenage boy was completely petrified with fear and started praying and hoping that the giant huntress wouldn't find him. He knew that if he made a sound or moved even one muscle, it would definitely give him away. That was why he kept absolutely quiet and immobile to avoid detection. But even then, he was still in trouble when the giantess started sniffing for him and he felt the suction of her nostrils right behind him.

Lincoln began sweating from the pressure of being caught. He knew that his sweat would release a scent for her to track him with, but he just couldn't hold it back. The terror of that giant jungle woman finding him was too much for him to bare and the boy felt like it was all over for him. But then, he felt the suction stop and reluctantly checked to see what happened.

As Lincoln hesitantly peeked from behind the leaf, he saw the giantess slowly standing back up. "Hmm, I guess it was nothing." She said. "Alright, boy. Let's head back to the village." The huntress commanded her dog and then walked away from the bush, leaving Lincoln alone. From the bush, he felt her earth-shattering footsteps once more as he watched the titanic teen girl walk away from him.

"Whew, that was too close." Lincoln said, sighing in relief. "I really thought I was a goner there." Wiping the sweat off of his forehead, Lincoln began to relax and sat down in the bush as he felt his fear subside. "I can't believe it. I'm on an island of GIANTS!" He shouted. Unfortunately, he was about to find out that was a mistake on his part.

"Giant plants, giant dog, giant girl?!" Lincoln listed, with each discovery he made being more shocking than the last. "Why did I have to wind up in this place? I've gotta get out of here!" Before Lincoln could say anything else, he heard a sniffing sound coming from behind the leaf. "Oh no, now what?" He thought that the huntress had returned to catch him, fortunately, it wasn't her, but that didn't mean it was safe to check, even so, he did anyway.

Lincoln looked behind the leaf again, and to his surprise, the one sniffing him out wasn't the giant huntress, instead, it was her apartment complex of a hunting dog. "Oh no. Not you again!" Lincoln exclaimed. The dog managed to find Lincoln in the bush when its owner couldn't and Lincoln quickly felt his terror returning.

He didn't know what to do as the gigantic mastiff was eyeing him ever so carefully. The dog was so big that Lincoln figured that he must've looked like a chew toy to it, and the very thought of it playing with him like one made the tension he felt even worse. He tried to run away from it, but he was too paralyzed with fear to move a muscle. And to make it worse, the dog smiled at Lincoln and began panting as it opened its mouth and let its long, slobbering tongue roll out.

Lincoln watched the massive drops of dog saliva drips from the beast's tongue onto the ground in front of him. The drops fell like a waterfall, luckily, he wasn't under it so they wouldn't fall on him this time. But the drool was the least of his problems. The dog suddenly let out a loud bark as it sat down on all fours to get closer to Lincoln. He covered his ears from the booming volume of the dog's bark and became even more afraid as the dog's large mouth was now directly in front of him.

With its maw wide-open, Lincoln turned pale as he looked into the mouth of the enormous canine. He saw its massive spiky teeth lining its jaws along with the great big cave beyond them, and worst of all, the black hole at the end that lead to its stomach. Lincoln slowly backed away from it, thinking the dog wanted to eat him again. However, he was quickly startled by another loud bark the caused him to flinch and instantly something scratching over him.

Before Lincoln could react, the dog quickly engulfed him with its gigantic, scratchy, slobbering tongue. He was being licked by its gigantic tongue and quickly stuck to it as the saliva-covered snake of a tongue lifted his feet off of the ground. He thought the dog was going to swallow him whole until he slid off of the tongue and fell back onto the ground, disoriented from the giant lick he had just received.

Lincoln laid flat on his back completely saturated in dog drool. He instantly got his bearings back and looked above him to see the giant animal still panting above him with a friendly smile. The dog then gave Lincoln another sloppy and affectionate lick while he was stuck on the ground. He couldn't move as the dog just kept scratching over him with one affectionate lick after another.

Lincoln began to feel a bit queasy from all of the dog slobber that was coating him. He tried to move, but the beast's tongue was just too strong for him. Before he could receive another licking, he heard a familiar voice in the distance. "Lalo, come on! I said we're leaving!" Lincoln looked to his right and saw the same giant huntress girl coming back for her dog.

She looked pretty annoyed that her dog was holding her up so much and stomped closer to it, and Lincoln along with it. He felt the shaking again as she came closer and closer to them. This time, there was no way for him to find a place to hide in time without being spotted. He was pretty much doomed at this point, or so he thought.

The giant dog was distracted by the sight of its owner and stopped licking Lincoln's tiny form. He saw this as his chance to get away and tried to get back up before she got too close to notice him. Lincoln had a hard time getting up, though, as the dog saliva on him was holding him down. He tried to shake it off and get a move on, but now he was running out of time as the giant huntress was only a few steps away from seeing him. At this point, it was now or never for the poor boy.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3306739-The-hunter-gives-up-and-Lincoln-escapes