*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2975137-Lincoln-Loud
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: Lincoln Loud.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lincoln Loud.

    by: G-Breaker
In this story path, our white-haired hero, Lincoln Loud, ends up shrunken to the size of an ant around one of the ladies in his home of Royal Woods, Michigan. With Lincoln tiny, he can be around any of the girls in his home town. The giantess characters in this story include his many sisters and mother, along with their classmates, friends, or any other background characters.

Lincoln can become small by any means: he can shrunken by one of Lisa's experiments, or by a dark magic spell from his gothic sister, Lucy, or he can even just wake up shrunken out of nowhere. With many possibilities, in which scenario will Lincoln end up the size of a bug? Starting off:

1. Lisa, You Shrunk Our Brother! - Lincoln gets accidentally shrunken to about 1 inch tall by one of Lisa's experiments and has to try and get his family's attention while trying to avoid being stepped on or eaten by one of the many gigantic ladies in his house.

2. School Time Shrinking - Lincoln is somehow shrunken at his school for some unknown reason and has to navigate through the giant hallways to get help from one of his friends or little sisters who attend his school. As long as he doesn't get stepped on by anyone or worse.

3. Other choices.

4. Lincoln's Loud-Tastic Voyages - Lisa creates a submarine fully-equipped with state of the art defenses to protect it from any form of harm. Not only that, but it also has the ability to fly, shrink down to microscopic size and even mechanically transform it self into a watch so that the user can carry it around wherever they go and activate it for instant use. Once Lincoln gets a hold of it, he sees it as an opportunity to for some fun by shrinking himself down to explore the microscopic world around him and even use it to spy on people.

5. Hangin with the Girls (my version) - Lori has her friends Carol, Becky and Dana visit her house. However, she also forces Lincoln to serve all of them. Lincoln doesn't seem to mind it at first, considering that Lori's friends seem to find him adorable and treat him very nicely, that is, until he starts messing up and embarrasses Lori. So he just wishes that they couldn't find him. He gets his wish as, out of nowhere, he shrinks to an inch in height. He doesn't know how it happened but he uses it as a chance to hide from an angry Lori and her friends. But then he wonders if they find him instead, would they help him or hurt him? Either way, Lincoln is caught between a rock and a hard place.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2975137-Lincoln-Loud