*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3115160-Lisa-You-Shrunk-Our-Brother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: Lisa, You Shrunk Our Brother!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lisa, You Shrunk Our Brother!

    by: G-Breaker
Another sunny morning in Royal Woods, Michigan, and most of the neighborhood was just about to wake up to a nice peaceful morning. Well, except for one house where peace and quiet were two things that were usually very hard to come by. And that was none other than the house of the infamous Loud family.

It was about 6:30 AM and everyone in the Loud house was still asleep just waiting another hour or two to wake up and get ready for the day. However, only one of them was wide awake at the moment. Lisa, the second youngest of the Loud siblings and the Loud family's resident four year old scientific genius, was in her room working on another one of her science experiments, while making sure not to wake up her baby sister, Lily. It was a good thing she put Lincoln's noise-cancelling ear buds on her before she started her project.

"Okay. It looks like everything's ready. It's time to start the test," Lisa said. The young genius was currently working on her latest experiment, one that she hoped would become very beneficial to society. It was a strange looking dome shaped device sitting on her desk, linked to her computer by a few wires. "Alright, here we go," Lisa said as she put on her safety goggles and gloves and then typed in the commands for her device on her computer. The machine activated as the top of the dome opened up and out of it came a laser-like apparatus pointing upward.

Lisa had a stool set up in the corner of her room, far away from Lily's crib for her safety of course. She then put an apple on the stool and then returned to her desk to finish typing. The laser's nozzle then arced downward until it was at a right angle and turned around until it was pointing directly at the apple in the corner. Electric current started flowing through the wires as the device began charging itself up for its first beta-test. "Field test #1 and... GO!" Lisa excitedly shouted as she pushed the last button, the laser fired a beam of blue energy directly at the apple.

The apple became enveloped in an aura of blue energy as the laser kept shooting at it, but to Lisa's surprise, nothing happened so far. "Come on, come on. Work already!" Lisa said nervously as her machine still showed no signs of having any effects on the apple. Lisa grew irritated by the lack of results until she heard a strange noise coming from the dome. She turned and looked at it to see it began sparking and the laser beam was beginning to look more irregular. Before she knew it, the apple was blown to bits and the beam dissipated. But her troubles weren't over just yet. Lisa typed on her computer to shut the machine off, but it wasn't responding to her commands as the laser went back into the dome and began to short circuit. "Oh no. No. No. NO!" She panicked and hid under her desk as it began to go haywire until... BOOM!

The device let loose a small explosion, not as big as one caused by dynamite, but just big enough to cause a problem, and unfortunately for Lisa, it also woke everyone up from their peaceful slumber. After it was over, Lisa crawled out from under her desk to notice the mess it made in her room. She was just lucky that Lily was still asleep thanks to those ear buds and that the explosion definitely didn't cause her any real harm. But that was the least of her worries right now.

"LISAAAA!!!" The Loud family consisting of the mother, Rita, along with Lincoln and his other eight sisters quickly barged into the young's scientist's room with very angry looks on their faces as this was certainly not how they wanted to be woken up. "Heh, heh. Good morning, family," Lisa apprehensively chuckled hoping to ease the tension a bit, but to no avail.

"It would be good if you didn't just ruin it for us with another one of your crazy experiments!" Lola scolded.

"Can't you see we were trying to catch some shuteye here, sis? Couldn't you have waited to do this in the afternoon!" Luna added in aggravation.

"My deepest apologies, dear family. I was simply testing my latest-" Lisa apologized only to be cut off by her mother who wasn't in the mood to deal with her intellectual daughter's antics at the moment.

"I don't want to hear it, Lisa. We're all too tired to deal with this right now," Rita said. "Now please, just clean up this mess and give us a break already." Rita slouched as she couldn't handle any of Lisa's experiments this early in the morning.

"Sorry," Lisa sadly apologized once more while hanging her head in guilt. As her family left the room, Lisa decided that it would be best to hold off on her tests until everyone was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed enough to get over the unpleasant wake-up call she handed them.

After a while, everyone finally recovered from the explosive alarm and got enough sleep to get ready for the day. They were all downstairs having breakfast and enjoying the quiet morning (just as long as the neighbors didn't complain to them too much about how Lisa's latest blunder woke them up too). Lincoln and his sisters were now enjoying breakfast as Lisa finally came down from her room to set things straight with them.

"Hello everyone. Once again, I'm greatly sorry for giving you all a harsh wake-up call this morning. And mother, you'll be pleased to know that I fully cleaned up the mess in my room," Lisa explained much to her mother's satisfaction.

"Okay sweetie, that's fine. But from now on, no more early morning science experiments, okay?" Rita said while petting her daughter's head, to which Lisa agreed.

"Good. Now then, it's time for breakfast," the mother added. Lisa sat down in her seat and joined her siblings as they all had a much better start to the day. However, Lisa realized something that she might have forgotten in her room while in the haste to clean up her mess.

"Oh my, I forgot something in my room. My machine needs to be shut down. I'd better go fix that," Lisa said as she was about to get up. But her mother stopped her as she didn't want another problem on her hands. She just assumed that Lisa might get back to her project and start another explosion all over again.

"No, Lisa. One explosion is enough for today," Rita commanded. "Can one of you go up to Lisa's room and take care of it instead?" she asked and saw that none of her kids wanted to get involved.

"I'll do it," Lincoln said as he got out of his seat and left the breakfast table. Lisa tried to stop him and tell him how to shut it off, but the white-haired boy was too fast and didn't get to hear what she said, much to Lisa's distress.

Lincoln soon went into Lisa and Lily's room and saw that she really did clean it up after the prior incident. He then saw the machine on Lisa's desk and wondered how to turn it off. "Okay, now how do I shut this thing...off?" Lincoln said as he looked around to notice that there wasn't a plug of some sort anywhere.

He looked under the desk and flinched as he heard a sudden noise that startled him. "Ow!" Lincoln then bumped his head on the bottom side of the desk. However, the sudden vibration of the desk also shook the dome and caused to activate out of nowhere. Lincoln stood up from the desk and rubbed the spot where he hit his head. He then noticed that the noise must've come from the machine and grew nervous as it began sparking again.

"Uh oh." Lincoln slowly backed away from the machine as the laser came out of it, and this time, it aimed its nozzle directly in his path. The laser then charged up and prepared itself to fire at him, and in a split second, it did. Lincoln screamed as the laser fired and hit him in his chest covering him in its blue aura. It covered him and caused him to shake crazily until he eventually blacked out.

The Loud family heard his scream from downstairs and quickly grew worried. "Was that Lincoln?" Lana asked. "Yeah, maybe we should check on him," Rita said. "Someone had better go up there."

Lincoln slowly woke up and found himself laying on the floor. "Ugh, what happened?" he groaned. But then he noticed something off about his surroundings. Everything looked absolutely gigantic to him. He looked around in confusion as everything looked so familiar and at the same time, so different. "What the? Wait, is that Lisa's desk?" he asked and then looked to the other side. "And is that Lisa's bed and Lily's crib?" He grew more nervous as he backed away and then felt something soft behind him. Turning around, he saw that it was Lily's teddy bear in a sitting position, which also towered above him. "Even Lily's teddy bear is bigger than me!"

He then looked back to the machine on Lisa's desk and gasped as he realized what happened. "I don't believe it. That thing shrunk me!" he shouted. The green carpet fibers on the floor barely came up to his head so he figured he was about half an inch tall. "This is bad. I'd better find a way to get back to normal."

But as he thought about it, Lincoln heard a booming noise as he felt the ground shake. "Whoa! Is that an earthquake?!" he said, but he couldn't be more wrong. Lincoln fell on his back as the noise grew louder and it sounded like it was coming closer to him. Before he knew it, the doorknob started to turn, which meant that someone who was normal-sized and clearly also towered over him was about to enter the room. Lincoln stood paralyzed with fear as he saw the gigantic door open, and to his shock, the person that came through the door was none other than...

You have the following choices:

1. Rita Loud.

2. Older Loud sisters.

3. Younger Loud sisters.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3115160-Lisa-You-Shrunk-Our-Brother