*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/2774019-Lady-Rhea-doesnt-see-Cyril-and-takes-a-seat
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2197561
Size stories featuring the characters from Fire Emblem: Three Houses
This choice: Lady Rhea doesn't see Cyril and takes a seat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Lady Rhea doesn't see Cyril and takes a seat

    by: PenSlayer5
Lady Rhea hummed a sweet tune to herself as she searched for an open seat. It rare for her to take a break like this, and she intended to make the most of it. Where better to relax than in the library where it's nice and quiet with books a plenty?

After humming for another minute or two, she finally spied a good seat. Thankfully it away from the few students that where also occupying this space. This meant she could read her books uninterrupted.

As she made her way over to the open seat, she never even noticed the shrunken form of Cyril crying out for her attention. It would seem the size barrier between the two was just too great. Even so, the shrunken boy wouldn't give up.

"Lady Rhea, please notice me! I'm down here!" He cried. Cyril had even resorted to jumping up and down while the unaware archbishop drew ever closer. Eventually she came to a complete stop.

At first Cyril felt a sense of relief believing the leader of the holy church had finally discovered him and then a sense of awe as he was able to at last take in her full size. Compared to her he was little more than a bug... Perhaps even less than that. He was nothing compared to the beautiful giant before him.

He was only broken from his thoughts when a loud bang filled his ears. Looking u at his 'goddess' he saw that she had only put her books down on the desk, and yet the sound was like that of an explosion to him.

"Huh? Someone left a book here." Lady Rhea noted as she picked up the stray hardcover. "The Tale of Two Kingdoms. Whoever left this behind has great taste."

The Archbishop shut the text and put it off to the side before turning around to take her seat. Down below, Cyril could only scream as the enormous backside of Lady Rhea descended upon. "No! Please! Lady Rhea!"

It was then the holy rear of the Archbishop connected with the seat, turning the once promising young man into an unnoticeable stain beneath her. Cyril's shrunken body never even stood a chance against the full weight of his Lady.

Once she was comfortable enough, the archbishop took a moment to bask in the calm before reaching over to her books. She read through the titles of each until she landed on a red cover with golden letters. "The Path of Radiance, hmm?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lysithea on kitchen duty

2. Catherine searching for help

*Noteb*
3. Edelgard's search for Hubert

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PenSlayer5 (UN: penslayer5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/2774019-Lady-Rhea-doesnt-see-Cyril-and-takes-a-seat