*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/3102594-Catherine-searching-for-help
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2197561
Size stories featuring the characters from Fire Emblem: Three Houses
This choice: Catherine searching for help  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Catherine searching for help

    by: shortestgiantess
Catherine marched along, her mind struggling to focus as she couldn’t help but take in the enlarged surroundings. She had suddenly found herself traversing a gap in the walkway, her mind began to wander. If the roles were reversed would she notice a speck person at her feet…. Or had she already overlooked someone that had been?

Cat shook her head from side to side. She can’t let herself get distracted she had to keep moving forward, if there were other shrunken staff or students they would need someone to get someone of intellect to realize… As she rounded the corner into the large rectangular garden one of her prayers were answered, she the colossal and beyond alluring Manuela!

——

Manuela sat in the garden, she was still recovering from her ill fated pursuit of love from last night, a recovery that she had self prescribed her usual remedy of alcohol and an admittedly lewd book. The combination to say the least had worked to some degree, but it just left her wanting more… and wondering if anything would come along to shake her from this painfully mundane afternoon.

Down below, the lady knight stood in awe of the giant educator. It wasn’t like Catherine hadn’t noticed how good looking Casagranda was prior to this, but this current odyssey had turned this woman into a goddess. Cat tried to swallow the overwhelming feelings, she could fantasize and Have her fun later but for now she had to focus on the mission.

The blonde knight looked over Manuela. Down on the floor the teacher had kicked off her high heel shoes, leaving her bare feet resting at floor height. Up higher, her shawl reached just low enough to climb up to the bench or onto the woman herself. Additionally, Manuela had a handbag resting near her feet that was tipped over. After a moment of consideration Cat made her choice.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shortestgiantess (UN: therouge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/3102594-Catherine-searching-for-help