*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2157582-The-Very-embarrassed-nerd-2/cid/2772298-Tightey-whiteys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2157582
A nerdy character based on me, gets embarrassed
This choice: Tightey whiteys  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tightey whiteys

    by: SoooEmbarrassed
Adam had been pantsed before, but this time felt worse. He could feel his face turn beet red. A huge crowd quickly circled around the nerd.

Every attempt Adam made to pull up his shorts made his face more red. Someone in the crowd yelled, "His face is so red, let's see what else makes him red!" Angelina knew just what to do. She grabbed his waistband with both hands and yanked up, hard. Adam's balls were caught deep in his crotch, causing his mouth to drop open in silence.

Seeing Adam's face, a girl in the front of him knew they hit gold. She walked right up to Adam's stunned face and said, "Aww, poor baby. Did you hurt your widdle nuts?" She tapped his balls gently with one hand.

Everyone laughed hysterically, causing Adam to break free if his stunned silence. He said in a squeaky voice, "hEy, back Off!" Everyone laughed harder as the nerd's voice cracked. The girl grabbed the front of his undies and said, "No way nerd!" Adam reached down to try to stop it but he was too slow. She yanked up as hard as she could with both hands. Adam squealed with pain as his balls were squeezed effortlessly by the two girls holding his underwear.

The thought of everyone seeing this way too much for Adam, and pushed down on his undies with all his might, barely making a difference. He heard someone in the crowd yell, "Pull them up harder!" In an effort to stop the wedgie, Adam instinctively yelled, "No, pull them down!"

Adam couldn't believe what he just said. In an instant, the girl in front looked at Angelina and said, "If you insist!", and both girls yanked his tighty whities all the way down to the floor, ripping them right out of Adam's pathetic grip. Adam's tiny dick and balls bounced up and down a few times. The girl in front got a good eyefull of his cute little package in all its glory. He didn't have much hair, and his tiny dick seemed to be growing a bit now that it was out of his undies.

Adam couldn't believe what was happening. His genitals were out in the open air, right in front of a girl's face. Then he saw her smirk as she said, "Wow! Are you always this small?!"

Everyone laughed again, and Adam bent over to grab his drawers. He pulled up, only to find that Angelina now had her foot on top of his undies too. Trying to push her foot off as best he could, he didn't even feel her grab the bottom of his shirt. She lifted it up his back and handed it to the girl in the front, who finished pulling his shirt up over his head. Adam felt like he was falling over, so he moved both arms forward to catch himself. The girl in front quickly stepped on his shirt, effectively pinning his head to the ground with his shirt inside out covering him from the shoulders up.

Everyone gasped at the scene. Two girls, pinning a boy down with his own clothes, butt up in the air. The silence of the crowd stunned Adam, wondering why they went quiet. Then he heard them all erupt in a roar of laughter. Realizing that everyone could not only see his butt, but also his hole, Adam was mortified. He bent his knees to try to get to the floor, but his buttcheeck landed right on Angelina's prickly hair clip, making him yelp and stick his butt back up in the air.

Adam tried to crouch back down several times, making everyone laugh at the sight of his butt sticking up in the air with his little dick and balls bouncing in between his legs. Finally, Adam freed himself from his shirt, letting it come off so he could at least stand up. Now standing naked in front of everyone, he moved quickly to cover his crotch with his hands. But before he could, ...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SoooEmbarrassed (UN: jcrips at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2157582-The-Very-embarrassed-nerd-2/cid/2772298-Tightey-whiteys