*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2157582-The-Very-embarrassed-nerd-2/cid/2774726-two-boys-grabbed-his-arms
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2157582
A nerdy character based on me, gets embarrassed
This choice: two guys grabbed his arms and held them up.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

two boys grabbed his arms.

    by: SoooEmbarrassed
The boys lifted Adam up, stretching his legs out while Angelica still had his feet pinned on the ground with his shorts and undies. The boys said, "Take off his shoes! We'll make him run around naked!" The girls each held a shoe tight while the boys lifted Adam up, and in an instant Adam was nude.

Adam kicked his legs to try to get down, but the boys held him tight. Everyone laughed at the nerd. He twisted and struggled to escape the embarrassment of everyone seeing his little dick. It was no use. The two boys paraded Adam around the room, letting everyone get a close up view of his shriveled penis. The crowd mocked him saying, "Not much there!", "Are you sure he's a boy?!", "Baby dick!", "He'll never get laid!"

Adam desperately wanted to escape. His arms were even getting tired. He pleaded, "Please let me go, I'll do anything!" The boys were fine with this. They were getting tired anyway. They put him down and said, "Ok, nerd! You have to run around the gym naked! Every lap we'll give you a piece of your clothes!" Adam agreed. He just wanted it over.

He ran a lap around the gym as fast as he could. Adam heard whistling and cheering and for a moment felt it was for him. Then he realized they were cheering for what prefer of clothes to give him back. They were cheering for a sock. Great. He thought about using it to cover his tiny package, but decided to just put it on and finish running for all his clothes.

The second lap want much better, just another sock. But soon Adam was nearing the end. Just his shorts and underwear left. They boys decided to make him jump for them. "Come and get em, nerd!" They held up his precious dick covers for all the world to see. Adam jumped up and down, determined to be done with this. His little dick jiggled in the air as he jumped higher and higher.

Finally, the boys got tied and threw Adams clothes. He picked them up quickly and ran to the locker room. The crowd's laughter slowly faded as he gathered his things. He just knew he'd be called tiny dick boy for the rest of his life.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2157582-The-Very-embarrassed-nerd-2/cid/2774726-two-boys-grabbed-his-arms