*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Divine Floods
  2. Intimate With Senko
  3. Bathtime with Senko
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3036351-Divine-Floods
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She orgasms right in front of you!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #34

Divine Floods

    by: onomaximum
"Mmph!" Senko whimpers as you apply a little more pressure to her clitoris. The tiny nub has expanded quite a bit and is now easily larger than your head. You can't even wrap both hands around one of the tiniest parts of Senko's body.

"This feels... so good...!" Senko gasps as pleasure shoots through her body. Your lower body is currently covered in Senko's lovely juices as they flow out like a river from her pussy.

You can't help but get into it, as well. The feeling of her warm pussy twitching against your body as your hands pleasure a giant fox goddess's clit fills you with a sense of euphoria. Unable to resist the sexual pheromones rising from the cavern in front of you, you remove one of your hands from Senko's clitoris and use it to fiddle with your own genitals.

"You've... Hah... slowed down...!" You hear Senko speak from above. She almost sounds disappointed. Not wanting to disappoint your giant benefactor, you move your face against the twitching nub and stick out your tongue.

"H-Hyah?!" Senko yelps in surprise. Even her legs, which seemed completely immovable, twitched in surprise. "Y-You're... Hngh!"

Senko struggles to get out her words. Your actions are spurred on with the quickening pace of your own masturbation.

"That's... dirty...!" Senko attempts to berate you for your choice of action. However, a quick lick with your tongue once again stops her from speaking.

Keeping your face close to her sensitive nub, you remind her that you both just bathed. Every breath you take causes the massive clitoris to twitch.

"T-That's... Ngh...!" Senko is at her wits end. The pleasure is causing her mind to falter. On several occasions she's had to stop her hand from rubbing her crotch. She was here to pamper you, not use you like a sex toy.

Deciding it was time to finish this, you grab on to Senko's clitoris with both hands and slip your legs into her moist folds.

"Hyah?! W-What are you-" Senko's heart races at the thought of your next move. Your masturbation has brought you close to your peak but you want to do it with Senko...

Using every bit of strength you have, you spread your legs, pushing against the inner walls of Senko's pussy. In an instant, her pussy becomes twice as active, attempting to squeeze your legs back together. However, your lust gives you the strength to resist her hungry folds' attempts to squeeze you.

Content that your legs were planted firmly against Senko's inner walls, you turn your attention back to the clitoris in front of your face. Licking your lips, you open your mouth wide...

"H-Hyah?!!?"

Senko screams out in pleasure as you attempt to fit as much of Senko's clitoris into your mouth. You then take a deep breath, sucking as hard as you can against the rock-hard nub...

In an instant, Senko's pussy walls slam your legs together with a power that, had you been in there completely, could've crushed you. With your legs now firmly closed against your own heated crotch, you, too, reach orgasm. Tired and gasping, you let yourself fall from Senko's clitoris.

You have a soft landing against the fabric of her panties. In front of you, the large cavern twitches for a few more moments before releasing a large amount of juices onto your body.

You hear Senko gasping for breath from outside the soft fabric. However, before you can say anything to her, she collapses onto her side, slamming her thighs together.

You were now trapped in the gap between Senko's thighs and her pussy. You're pressed tight against the pussy you just brought to orgasm. Her warm juices flow out onto your body and you have to turn your head to avoid it suffocating you. You both sit there in silence as Senko's heartbeat slows down.

"That..." Senko speaks softly. "How many decades... has it been..."

Senko's voice sounds both gentle and erotic.

"It's been... so long since I've felt so good..."

You can't help but agree. Memory issues aside, your shrunken life up to this point was nothing short of Hellish. You would've never imagined you'd go from sucking on muddy leaves for water to sucking on a human-sized clitoris to bring a divine messenger fox to orgasm.

You feel Senko shift as she rolls onto her back. Her hand reaches into her undergarments and her fingers wrap around you. Strands of Senko's juices keep you attached to her pussy for a little while longer as she pulls you out.

"Fufu... Seems you've become quite messy... And right after we bathed..."

Senko's mouth opens wide. She presses you against her tongue. Under normal circumstances, you'd be afraid for your life. However, you felt safe with Senko. Her fingers release your body and she pulls you into her mouth.

Her tongue makes its way across your body as she removes her juices from you. Her tongue then stops at your crotch and she giggles. Once she was content, she sticks her tongue out and picks you up once more.

"Ara... Seems you also enjoyed it... I'm glad. I am here to pamper you, after all."

Senko places you on her stomach. You can feel (and smell) a bit of sweat.

"I believe we could both use a nap..." Senko smiles down at you. You nod in agreement. However, you didn't care to sleep on her stomach. You walk across the flat stomach toward Senko's panties.

"A-Ara...? Did you want to sleep in my underwear...?" Senko looks slightly surprised. You nod your head. Her soft panties mixed with the warmth and secure feeling provided by her body made her underwear the perfect place to sleep.

"Fufu... Very well. I suppose I acted too hastily in cleaning you. We will need to have a very thorough scrub later..."

Senko lifts her underwear so that you can enter. You make your way down her mons pubis before carefully sliding down the side of Senko's vagina. You lay your body right across Senko's moist folds. Still feeling slightly horny, you slowly lick at some of the juices still stuck to her labia.

"Nn..." Senko gives a low moan. "You are just incorrigible... Fufu..."

Senko's finger gently rubs your back. You feel yourself drift off to sleep as you slowly lap at Senko's juices...

Not too long later, you are woken up by...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 onomaximum (UN: onomaximum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3036351-Divine-Floods