*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Senko's Lewd Dream
  2. Divine Floods
  3. Intimate With Senko
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3084694-Senkos-Lewd-Dream
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: ...Senko's movements as she has a lewd dream.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #35

Senko's Lewd Dream

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You were woken up by sudden moving, that caught you off guard. You go ahead and go into a sitting position as you were just confused. Of course with where you were laying, there wasn’t much room.

“S-Senko?” You question to your pampering giant fox. If she was awake, that would explain why you were feeling this. Seems like she was not though, cause she didn’t respond. “Senko?”

“Mmmm....” A loving sound. You could hear the giantess mumble through her lips. Not an actual word, but one of intense pressure. Once again she shifted her body to the side much to your confusion.

She shifted around more and more as you weren’t sure if she was okay. You tripped around near the clit of the fox, feeling weird about what was happening.

She calmed herself down. Truth be told, she was having a dream. Yes, even divine foxes have them as well. She was dreaming of you actually, ravaging her body. It would seem what you did with her beforehand has opened up the foxes more deviant side, and right now it was all she could think about.

She dreamed about her body just being touched about you all around. Climbing over her as she begs to stop. She begs, but clearly she wants it to keep going. The begging was just adding to the role.

You ravaged her front half for the dream, but then you started to touch her back half.

“No please~ Not there~”

Okay... you have no idea why Senko screamed that, but you have a feeling it would be best if you just go ahead and relax. You don’t think you will be able to go to sleep, but you don’t have to participate.

Well... until the sleeping Senko wanted you to participate. She moved her hand around, and brought it down. You felt yourself get patted straight into her pussy. Getting a face full of her wet clit as that was unexpected. Her hand came for you, grabbing you on either side as you panic.

“Senko! Senko I wanna sleep. Senko.” She didn’t listen cause she was sleeping. She brought you all the way upwards.

She was so turned on she wore a large smile. In the dream, she has taken control of the situation. Now you were the one begging for it not to happen, and you were the victim.

“I think it’s timezzzz... I pamper myself~” She slept talk, as you have a feeling this was not good. She swung you all the way around, until finally you were hung up. She went and flipped her giant body around. She flipped her giant body and laid on her stomach. Her tail raising up, and her hand searching for her pants.

“Uh... okay.” She went ahead and started to pull down her pants. She pulled down her pants and you able to see her nice fox butt. Not massive, but it fit her perfectly and looks so amazing.

She smiled as she brought you inside and closer to her ass. Asleep she hit you against her bum in an attempt to get you in. It was cute.

“Going in~” She chuckled, and you did just that. You were brought in between the nice and white ass cheeks of the giantess. You were brought all the way down into the butt. Getting pushed in hard as you could not move.

She laughed and chuckled in return, before moaning. “Get in there~” Senko said seductively, bringing you deep into her ass.

You went in head first and it was a tight squeeze at first. She pushed you in a tight position.

Her asshole didn’t let you go in for a while, but her asshole loosened up and you were able to get pushed in even more.

Senko getting so turned on as she was sleeping. She felt you go in deeper and deeper into the asshole. Until basically you were all the way in! Senko couldn’t grip you anymore, cause you were that far into the hole.

“Oh.... Ahhhh! Ehhh!” Senko said rolling around and groaning in bed. Her tail wagging a while. In her dream, she’s got you stuffed inside of her asshole, and she could feel every movement.

She was so turned on, as she wore a giant smirk on her face. In her dream you were in her ass, but in real life you were also in her ass!

Squirming around awkwardly at first but... are you wrong.

Senko was turned on at the moment, but so were you! You were shoved into this beautiful fox’s ass, how could you not. A boner inside of her, you were more turned on than you think Senko could believe.

The ass wasn’t as comfortable as before, but not like it’s bad. You could get use to this.

As for the sleeping Senko, she moved her finger and pressed it down onto you. The finger touched you as you were shoved even deeper inside of the ass. She shoved you as deep as she could. her finger awkwardly shoving you.

In return, you were enjoying where you were. Senko was turned on, and so were you. You go ahead and start touching yourself inside of Senko.

While the girl laid her way on her back. Hand down and touching herself as she happily goes to sleep.

-

And then the next morning happened. You did end up sleeping in the ass, and seems Senko found you instantly.

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!” Shouted Senko in a panic. You were feeling a bit weird, when suddenly you got pulled out of the asshole and in front of the concerned face of Senko.

Her eyes were wide as she was filled with a panic.

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to do that!” She said back to you. Of course you believe the giantess, but she was heartbroken. “I’m so sorry! You have every right to be mad at me!” Senko apologised, as she really felt bad.

You have the following choices:

1. You admit, it wasn't that bad

*Noteb*
2. You two just move on

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3084694-Senkos-Lewd-Dream