*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3025595-Off-To-Work-With-Asami
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: In her purse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #84

Off To Work With Asami

    by: MrEmeraldDivine
After one hell of a night with your giantess girlfriends, it was now the next morning and Korra was off to train whilst you were left with Asami who was getting ready to head off for work. She couldn't leave someone as small as you by yourself so the giantess was taking you to work.

"So how am I travelling to work?" You ask.

Your eyes linger over her large tits before going down to check out the crotch region of her business pants. You knew exactly where you wanted to go, you would love nothing more than to get reacquainted with your girlfriends sexy body. And as much as Asami wanted to do this as well, she was a business woman and had a lot of important work to get through today.

Reaching down she picked up your tiny body and held you between her perfectly manicured fingers. She smiles as she plants a massive kiss on you, covering your face and upper body in dark red lipstick. You smile like an idiot at her as you still hadn't gotten used to giantess kisses yet. Asami however had done this as she had some bad news to tell you.

"Sorry my tiny little cutie. I would love to have you nuzzled between my tits, or shoved inside my pussy today...but I have a lot of work to do today. And I cant have you pleasuring me all day. So sorry but I need you to stay somewhere safe, but secure. So..." Asami informed you.

With that she bends down and picks up her purse, she opened it and took out a few unnecessary items such as last nights mover tickets, a worn out makeup brush and a few expired...lady items. She then took you and set you down gently inside of her purse, which got no resistance to you as you understood exactly why she was doing this.

"Ok Asami I understand. I'll stay put here until you're ready. Have a good day at work beautiful!" You shout up to her.

Asami blushes as she found this incredibly cute, she kissed her fingers and bopped your head with them as she let out a small giggle. You love this and rub your head lovingly as Asami was about to zip up her purse when she remembered something.

"Oh! I almost forgot this!"
She exclaimed.

You hear her grab something as she comes back and then deposits something into the purse. You look over and see that its none other than her newest invention. The Sato Shrinker. You look at the tool that made yesterday so much fun and smile as you think of all the cool things you could do with it as Asami works. However the intelligent CEO seemed to read your mind as she quickly shot down this idea.

"Now make sure you don't touch that. If you use it without my permission then I'll have to punish you. And it won't be a fun punishment either." Asami said a little sternly.

You look and see her serious expression and gulp as you nod your understanding. Asami smiles as she blows you one last kiss goodbye before closing her bag and heading off to work. She heads out the door and hops on her custom motorcycle as she drives to work.

As she drives along you inside of her purse are thrown about all around it. You smack off the walls, her lipstick, her...tampons...and finally the Shrinker. Luckily you don't hit the trigger and there is no size changing antics on the way to her work.

Asami arrive at work and quickly heads to her office where she has a 9am meeting. She gets into her office and sets her purse down by the corner of her desk. As she sets it down you're thrown about one last time, but this time when you bounce off of the shrinker you accidentally change the settings of it.

But the shrinker doesn't go off as you decide to catch some Z's as Asami begins her day. She has meeting after meeting, then she has to go through some paperwork, then she has to supervise the testing of one of her new inventions. Finally she's back in her office and it's nearly 2pm, she has time for some lunch before she completes a last stack of paperwork, then she can finally go home and begin her one week vacation.

"Hey little guy, you ready for some lunch?"
Asami says down to you.

You've been awake and bored for the past few hours so you light up at this, however Asami reaches for her purse she knocks it over...and this causes the shrinker to go off...

Who does the beam hit?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You shrinking you

2. Asami shrinking her

*Noteb*
3. Asami growing her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrEmeraldDivine (UN: mre.divine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3025595-Off-To-Work-With-Asami