*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Little Asami
  2. Off To Work With Asami
  3. Growing Korra Back
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3197620-Little-Asami
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Asami shrinking her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #85

Little Asami

    by: Josimus Prime
The ray hit Asami and she ended up getting smaller. She shrunk and shrunk until she's the same size as you and was out of her clothes. You climbed out of the purse and see her at your size before checking on her.

"Are you okay, Asami?" You asked hee.

"I'm fine. I thought I told you not to mess around with that thing without my permission." Asami said glaring at you.

"It's not my fault. It was set off by accident. I swear." You said in your defense.

"Okay. Fine. It's not that big of a deal. I'll just set it up to grow and change back." Asami said as she goes to over the ray gun and changed its setting. "You know what to do."

You know as you go over to the trigger and Asami stands in front of the gun. When you pushed it, it doesn't appeared to be going off. You tried again, still nothing.

"Hey! What's taking so long?" Asami asked you loudly.

"I don't know. The gun isn't working for some reason." You answered back.

Asami come to check it for herself and pushed the trigger. She has the same result and that can't be a good thing.

"Do you think it broke when it got knocked over?" You wondered to one of your girlfriends.

"It better not. This is my only model." Asami said as she sits on the floor. "Just great."

"Hey. Come on. Like I said, it was an accident." You said holding on to her shoulder for comfort.

"Yeah. I know. Guess it's what I get for being clumsy." Asami said.

You then leaned in a gave her a kiss on the lips in hopes it'll cheer her up a bit. You got to admit, it feels just as good as when Korra shrunk with you.

"Did that help?" You asked.

"A little. Thanks. Though, I guess this means our lunch time is out the window." Asami said.

"I'm sure something will poo into that sexy little head of you." You said making her giggle.

"You know what to say to make a girl laugh." Asami said smiling.

"It's a gift. Like you." You said making her smile more.

So what's the plan now?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3197620-Little-Asami