*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2992227-Growing-Korra-Back
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She grows Korra to full size  •  Go Back...
Chapter #83

Growing Korra Back

    by: Josimus Prime
Asami decided that she had enough fun for the time being as she takes the ray gun and grows Korra back to normal size.

“Thanks, Asami” Korra said before kissing her on the lips

“No problem. Just get dressed and lets get breakfast.” Asami said.

All of you get dressed and headed straight to the kitchen as Asami made breakfast for all of you. You nibble on your food and was really tasty as the girls finds it funny seeing you eating like this.

“So was it fun hanging out with Korra at your size?” Asami asked with interest.

“It sure as hell was. In fact, Korra here said the she loved...” You stopped see Korra’s face saying that she’ll hurt you if you tell her. “Umm. To... try that again whenever the chance comes.” You finished almost blowing your secret.

“I’ll be sure to keep that in mind.” Asami said.

“It was weird, yet sexy, using your underwear as a blanket last night. I almost had an idea of Turing them into a tent. All we need was a campfire.” You joked.

“I think that’s a great idea.” Korra said.

“What is?” Asami wondered.

“Camping. You know, just to get away from everything and hang out. Just the three of us.” Korra explains.

“That actually does sound like fun.” Asami said liking that idea.

“I’m sure you’ll like it too. Right, shorty?” Korra teased you.

“Korra, don’t you need to be somewhere right now?” You asked a little annoyed of her teasing before Korra widened her eyes in realization.

“That’s right! I’m supposed to be training with Tenzin today. He’s probably wondering where I am. Would you mind watching over him today, Asami?” Korra asked her girlfriend.

“I’d be more than happy to.” Asami agreed.

“Thanks. I’ll see you soon.” Korra said winking at you as she finishes her breakfast and heads out of the mansion.

“Well, looks like it’s just you and me now.” You said to Asami.

“Sure is.” Asami said.

“So what should we do?” Asami wondered.

“Well, actually, I’ve got to get some work done. I can’t leave you here alone. So I’ll take you with me. Okay?” Asami said.

“Sure. If that’s fine with you.” You said.

Now the only question is where should Asami keep you in for the time being?

You have the following choices:

1. In her purse

*Noteb*
2. In her pocket

*Noteb*
3. In her cleavage

*Noteb*
4. In her pants

*Noteb*
5. In her shoe

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2992227-Growing-Korra-Back