*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2815267-Waking-in-Cinders-Room
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Waking in Cinder's Room

    by: searedant
You weren’t sure just how you had gotten here. When you had fallen asleep, you had been safe and sound in your own bed. But you certainly weren’t in bed when you had awoken! You had awoken in the corner of a very large, and very dark room. Not much in terms of décor, merely a desk that, from your perspective, was as tall as a building, a tall wardrobe, and a large bed with red sheets and blankets.

And a very large person laying in it. But what shocked you the most was the person that was laying in it. Your entire situation seemed impossible, but if the person you were seeing really was the real deal, you had somehow defied the laws of physics and reality itself!

Laying in the bed, was Cinder Fall.

You never really kept up with RWBY enough to get a full understanding of the show, but you watched enough to know that this woman was incredibly dangerous, and it’d probably be in your best interest to not get caught by her.

You quietly crept away from the bed, though you doubted you’re small size would wake the giantess at all. Looking around for some way out, though given the door out of the room was closed, and there was no way out until Cinder woke up, you were helpless for now. Your hope for getting out dropped further when you looked up out of a window to see dark, otherworldly skies, and a very red moon. A lead ball dropped into your stomach as you realized just where you exactly were.

You were in Salem’s home. Where monsters spawn, and the people in this castle were your only hope of getting off.

You carefully went towards the bed Cinder rested upon, and crawled underneath the bed, both to attempt to calm down, and try to make a plan to get out of here. You took deep breaths, which didn’t exactly calm your fears, but helped a bit, and began to think.

That Emerald girl seemed like a half decent person from what you saw of her, perhaps she could help you? Then again, you didn’t want to really chance any encounter with the people here. You shuddered a bit at the thought of what Cinder, or even Salem would do to you. A much safer option would be to find a bag or suitcase of some kind to hide in. These people traveled everywhere, it was safe to assume that they had to keep clothes somewhere.

You sat under Cinder’s bed for what felt like an eternity, scared and not sure you were ever going to get out of this seemingly impossible situation...

You have the following choices:

1. Cinder begins waking up...

*Noteb*
2. You find something to hide in...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 searedant (UN: epicness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2815267-Waking-in-Cinders-Room