*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2819386-Cinders-Keen-Sense
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Cinder begins waking up...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Cinder's Keen Sense

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
(No canon time)

You could tell that Cinder was waking up! Stirring above the bed as you were making sure to stay hidden. She was not the nicest girl, and you didn’t want to be anywhere near her. The whole mattress above you that was acting like a ceiling was shifting around and moving with her weight. She wasn’t a heavy girl, in fact you would call her quite light and slim. The problem is, your size is so unfairly small, that the smallest movement would be intimidating to you.

You have no idea how you are going to get out of this place. Getting Emerald’s attention would not be bad. Hence that is a real gamble, if she would actually help or just kill you on the spot.

You could try to stowaway in like a bag or something, you might be able to go back to civilisation with one of the giant evildoers. That or-

Your train of thought got interrupted, as you saw a giant foot come down and slam in front of you! You freak out and jump back, tripping over your legs as you look at the giant foot.

It was so big, so big that it could stomp you in a literal second. Which added more worry to you.

That foot was met with another as the bed shifted above you, and Cinder sat up. She walked forward, and you were able to see the giant sleepwear of Cinder.

Despite her being evil, and would kill you without hesitation, damn... she was fine.

In nothing but a pair of bright red panties and a bright red bra, you got to see all of her flawless body. How come a villain like her not only have a drool worthy figure, but also a complexion that would make models jealous.

Her long black hair didn’t even look like bed head. Like clearly you could see it, but it still looked amazing on her.

Guess that was one positive to being small like this, peeping on her without her finding you. When she takes a shower, you will move.

Wait, does Salem have showers in her castle? Who would install the piping? Great, now you are thinking of Salem taking a shower, great! Now you are thinking of Cinder taking a shower.

Not a bad thing to imagine, but at the same time you have to make sure you aren’t being found. You paused though, seeing that she was not moving at all.

A little bit concerned, as you move over and go to one of the bed legs. You were small enough that you could hide most of your body under one of the legs. Peeking around it several times to see her still not moving, until finally she does just that!

She turns around and her eyes look around the room. Being scared, you go back into hiding mode as you were not expecting her to start looking around.

Truth be told, she had the feeling. The feeling that she was being watched. Cinder has been taught and toned to trust those villains, so she was sure that someone was watching her, She had a window over looking the birthing pits of the Grimm, but she doubts someone would be stupid enough to watch her out there, as Salem was truly the only one safe there. A bug in her room? No, no one would be checking.

Mercury perhaps, getting a peak at the door. No, she would be able to see him eye through the little hole. He was good at stealth, but not that good. Emerald? No, her illusions aren’t strong enough to cover herself from Cinder.

Walking around, she tried to spot anything, any of the smallest movements that she could see. Eventually, she spotted it. Her eye on a small movement under her bed.

A bug? That would be quite the surprise. Not even bugs can make their way in this holy land. Not stopping herself, she moved ahead and forward. All the way to her bed.

Down below, your heart was beating in your chest, as you were scared and panicked. You have no idea what was running through her mind, but clearly... it wasn’t good for you.

This evil girl in her underwear is about to find you, and chances are kill you. Becoming even more clear, as she got down onto her knees and hands. This making you think that she was going to get you and finish you!

You make sure not to move, or even peak around until you have to. Which turned out to be real quick, as you could see a giant hand appear next to you. Obviously not going to grab you, but you still had your panic seeing how big it was.

Without a movement or a word, you tried to run around and past her. Away from her vision and hopefully to a new hiding spot. You ran around, but she spotted you.

Shifting her eyes around and spotting you! A smile on her face as she found it’s fleeing form. Getting down onto her knees and leaning her body up, she was shocked.

It was a boy? Surely not what she was expecting, but at the same time it was not enough to throw her off. How did he get here? He looks like civilian, and of course he is so small? That raising her question even more.

Moving around and turning her body, she stopped you in your path. Placing her giant hand in your way as you trip up and fall back.

You fall back and trip, looking up to the confident smirk of Cinder Falls. “Well, it would seem that someone was watching me. I wonder who you are? And what you know?”

Yeah you were not going to stick around, for obvious reasons. moving and running away from her, planning to get as far as you can as you escape. Where? Well you don’t really know.

As she saw you run, Cinder __________

You have the following choices:

1. grabbed you before you run

*Noteb*
2. Decided to toy with you

*Noteb*
3. Went to grab, but found it difficult

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2819386-Cinders-Keen-Sense