*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105407-Monster-Boy-Feet/cid/2873985-Head-out-east-to-Ironhaven
by Kamu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2105407
Get dominated by monster boys and their feet!
This choice: Head out east to Ironhaven.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Head out east to Ironhaven.

    by: Unknown
You leave the elder behind to bring an end to the destruction wrought by the monsters, determined to make sure no one else experiences such loss. You never look back.

An hour of walking over the sparse, rocky terrain, you find the mountain road that should take you all the way into Ironhaven.

The first day of travel is uneventful, and you settle for the night on a flat, rocky ridge. You can't see much, but you think better of lighting a fire for the night. You pull a waterskin and some bread that your baked earlier in the week. You down your meager feast without complaint, unsling a bedroll from your pack, and lie down for the night.

As you stare up at the dark, clouded sky, your teachers' stories about family members lost to the monsters begin to play out in your head. You remember her look of sadness when you wanted to seek out your friends and neighbors. She told you that they were gone, that the monster's army would use them all until they forgot who they were.

Your teacher had described the process once as a slow, insidious transformation. Your mind slowly let the idea of a monster's superiority in. Something about the scent of their feet made you crave more of it, even if you hated it. It was impossible for you to imagine it, but it must be true-- there were no bodies in the remnants of your village. No blood, no bone, just lives left behind.

As you fell asleep, you imagined the villagers new lives in the monster camp. In your dreams that night, you watched as those closest to you were kicked, stepped on, and humiliated. They were stuck in massive slime feet, struggling for freedom. They licked at the toes of disgusting ghouls while onlookers laughed. They were kicked away by orcs, as they scrabbled after their feet, until they begged to be smothered by massive green-skinned soles. Some simply lay face up, writhing in ecstasy under benches in the mess halls while the army idly played with their new toys during their meals. They were locked away in cages at night, begging for more, bashing their bodies into the bars not to escape, but to be abused further.

As you look around the camp, there is no human free. The strongest of your warriors is stripped naked, eating the toejam out from between a giant's toes. He seems to be enjoying himself one moment-- aroused, and moaning, but horrified the next-- sobbing, and running away. He falls to his knees before he leaves the firelight, and crawls back, just to repeat the process anew. You have to help him! You approach the giant quickly without thought and he pays you no notice as he drinks a tankard of ale the size of a tent, probably just happy to have a moment to kick off his boots during a seemingly endless march. Suddenly you crash into the thick scent of his unwashed feet. Your stomach heaves, but you soldier on. As you get closer the scent grows stronger and stronger until it's nearly a physical force. You feel yourself slowing down as you fight against the warm, sweaty air washing over you in waves of cheesy musk, but you make it to the warrior. He somehow smells worse than the surrounding air. How long had he been between this brute's filthy toes? You grab a hold of him and turn to run.

You make it out of the light of the giant's fire and back to relative safety when the warrior begins to panic. He pulls you frantically towards the giant. You try to pull away, but the man's grip is much too strong. You trip and he slowly drags you towards the disgusting toes. The giant looks down from his ale and smiles before those toes close around you both.

You jolt awake. You look around in the dark, frantic, but you see nothing. You hear nothing nearby. You reach for the pendant in your pouch, and let its light wash over you as you collect yourself.

Your dreams leave you covered in sweat, you're sticky, hot, and can't shake the image of the massive giant's toes sealing you inside their moist, cheesy grasp. (MP-3)

You pull your makeshift mask on over your face and try to get some sleep.

Current Status:
MP: 97/100
Gold: 0

Inventory/Equipment:
Steel Rod
Makeshift Face Mask
Traveler's Clothes
Traveler's Boots
Glowing Pendant -- +50 MP if your MP would hit 0.

You have the following choices:

1. You cannot fall back asleep (MP -5)

*Noteb*
2. You calm yourself and wake up in the morning.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kamu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105407-Monster-Boy-Feet/cid/2873985-Head-out-east-to-Ironhaven