*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025091-Shapeshifting-Medallion/cid/UQ9CMWYBY-Sheila-doesnt-want-a-random-guy-to-be-Kyles-1st
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2025091
A magic medallion gives shapeshifting powers to the person who activates it
This choice: Sheila doesn’t want some random guy to be Kyle’s 1st  •  Go Back...
Chapter #30

Sheila doesn't want a random guy to be Kyle's 1st

    by: Kirafair
It was decided that Sheila would drive Kyle’s BMW. Hopefully it wouldn’t become a problem, but it made the most sense. ‘Amanda’ was an authorized driver for this car. To get around the issue of the real Amanda having possession of her driver’s license, Kyle provided Sheila her passport. They could always claim her wallet was stolen and this was the only ID available.

Kyle had been blown away by the effects of the clothes, makeup and jewelry had on his appearance. His thoughts drifted off to a question he had long harbored concerning Sheila. How could a woman as attractive as her not maintain a long-term relationship? Granted, divorces happen to a lot of people. Yet, in the entire time he had known her the longest she had been with a man was maybe a month. It was perplexing.

The problem was Kyle hadn’t got to know the real Sheila yet. Her outgoing personality at times bordered on obnoxious. She hated to admit ever being wrong and she could become jealous of other people’s successes. This last trait playing a key role into her desire to have his identity.

As the two drove to the club, Sheila took the time to go over tonight’s plan.

“Be confident. You’re a hot woman and you know it. Own the dance floor. Got it?”

Kyle assured her that shouldn’t be a problem. He was finally coming to grips with this fact.

“Good. So let’s review again. Who are you?” she asked

He gritted his teeth at her constant identity checks. Kyle knew she meant well but for some reason he felt irritation with her countless reviews. He was unaware his current body was nearing the end of its normal menstrual cycle. Increased irritability being one of the symptoms ‘Sheila’ usually experienced.

Kyle felt better when he focused on the fun night which lay ahead. “I’m the fabulous Sheila Greene of course” he said cheerfully.

Next, she inquired about who they were meeting. Kyle drew on a few of her work memories as well as information she had provided. “Three of my friends from work. Maya, Astrid, and Cassie”. He proceeded to describe how each woman looked and included a few personal anecdotes. She was satisfied with all his replies and they soon arrived.

Kyle placed first one high heel on the pavement followed by the other. Exiting a car required a great deal more finesse dressed like this. He took a moment to run both hands down his hips in order to smooth out the tight leather skirt. It had a tendency to ride up his thighs whenever he sat.

He took a moment to consider how sexy he felt in this outfit. Tonight would surely prove to be a memorable experience.

*****
As they walked a few blocks to the club, Sheila kept a close eye on Kyle’s body language. What she saw was better than she could have hoped. His long strides were confident and graceful. Kyle didn’t miss a beat upon greeting her coworkers and introducing ‘Amanda’. As they headed toward the club entrance, Sheila found herself parsing everything he said. In some instances, she felt his phrasing was exactly what she’d have used. At other times, he said something nice or passed up the opportunity for an acerbic comment. Sheila almost laughed out loud upon realizing what she was doing.

I’m back-seat driving Kyle impersonating me! If he wants to be a kinder version of Sheila Greene, then more power to him’ she thought

A critical moment with regard to the success of tonight was now at hand. Sheila had provided some advice on how to deal with the club bouncer, but it would be entirely up to Kyle to make it happen

*****
He surveyed the scene while leading the women toward the club. A brawny man with a crew-cut wearing a dark t-shirt and a light Gray suit stood guard. There was no doubt he was the ubiquitous gatekeeper to the club. About a dozen people lined up behind a velvet rope to the right.

Kyle braced his shoulders back to more prominently display his large breasts. Sheila hadn’t actually suggested he do this, but he surmised it was a smart move.

“Hey there big guy” he cooed seductively.

The bouncer maintained a cool expression. His head flicked in the direction of the people standing behind the rope. “Line’s over there”

Kyle smiled sweetly “Well, you can see my lovely friends and I aren’t dressed for the cool weather.” Instead of waving his hands toward his companions, Kyle twisted his torso back and forth.

Sheila’s mouth dropped open in shock as he ‘rizzed’ up the bouncer. Kyle had essentially used his boobs to draw attention to the other women in the group.

It undoubtedly helped. Clubs don’t make a great deal of money from admittance cover charges. They mostly make it by selling overpriced alcohol. Men will spend vast sums on drinks but only if they feel there are plenty of attractive women present. The minute the ratio of gender approaches 1:1, a large number of them leave taking potential profits with them.

The bouncer considered Sheila's request for a few moments before lifting the rope. “Enjoy yourselves ladies” he murmured

Kyle traced a finger along the contours of the bouncer’s bicep “Thank you kind sir” he said before adding with a wink “Maybe I’ll see you later”. Every word dripped with sexual innuendo.

Playing the role of a sexy woman was incredibly thrilling. With his confidence soaring, he led the group inside at the point of an unrehearsed wedge formation. Kyle was still basking in the glow of success when he noted many eyes on him. All the attention reminded him of his wedding. Of course, that memory was really Sheila’s as she walked down the church aisle.

The group headed immediately for the dance floor as unrelenting electronic dance music assaulted their ears. Kyle never felt particularly comfortable on the dance floor. Like everyone was watching him and silently laughing. But not tonight. Dancing in Sheila’s sexy body was far different. He felt uninhibited as he moved around the floor in his high heels, occasionally waving slender arms above his head.

Eventually, his friends drifted away as they started dancing with male partners. Kyle could hardly begrudge them. Like Sheila, all three of her coworkers were currently in-between relationships. Hopefully, they might get lucky tonight and meet a man they clicked with. Kyle noted Sheila having a grand time acting pretty much like Amanda would while. This left Kyle all alone surrounded by three men.

The analogy of sharks circling a lone swimmer would be apt.

Still enjoying all the adulation, he spun around making sure to dance with each of them. Besides the fact he was now a sexy woman, this situation was unprecedented from his perspective. Kyle was no longer the alpha male, although he never really fit that description. This was the first time he was pursued instead of the pursuer. None of the three men were being subtle about their intentions as he felt brief contact on his hips and butt. Kyle discovered he increasingly liked this form of attention.

The music was too loud for lengthy conversations, so body language was their only means of communication. Swaying to the music, he wondered what Sheila would do in this situation. Then a funny thought occurred to him. What if he was the one who helped secure a boyfriend for her? Or better yet a spouse. Amanda would surely find it immensely hilarious if it came to pass.

Thus emboldened, he began evaluating the three men based partly on looks and surprisingly their demeanor as well. One of them stood apart from the swagger he radiated. His name was Joel. A bit over 6 feet tall and in great physical shape. The only thing he quibbled over was Joel might be trying too hard. Three gold chains bouncing around on his broad chest seemed excessive. On the other hand, he had these vibrant blue eyes. Though they had obviously never met, Joel reminded him of someone. Kyle couldn’t quite remember who.

By an amazing stroke of luck, Joel closely resembled the fictional Lord Sebastian who Sheila had conjured up while planting a suggestion in Kyle’s subconscious mind a few weeks ago. This led to an erotic dream where he experienced several nocturnal orgasms. (In Chap 25)

Kyle gladly accepted Joel’s invitation to sit in a reserved section of the club in a large section of plush chairs. He didn’t even object when Kyle asked if ‘her’ girlfriends could join. Sheila sat nearby but the other girls mostly came and went. Rounds of drinks were coming in nonstop. Kyle started with a Seabreeze which consisted of vodka and a couple fruit juices. All the dancing had left him parched so he gratefully imbibed the drink through a straw.

Joel later ordered a premium bottle of vodka which he used to fill up “Sheila’s” drink. Fairly soon, the glass was almost pure alcohol.

All the drinks started to take their toll. Kyle was feeling so giddy that when Joel gently stroked his knee, he stroked the man’s inner thigh back.

*****
Sheila watched this all unfold with some misgivings. For her plan involving a successful trade of identities, Kyle would need to adore being female. Sex seemed a sure-fire way to achieve this aim. Lots of sex. However, her jealousy seethed watching Kyle having so much success on his first night at a club. Joel looked like a real catch.

Sheila’s personality harbored many flaws and a tendency to petty jealousy being one of them. It was the sight of Kyle, while a doppelganger of her body, making love to Amanda which triggered this burning desire to want his life in the first place

She only looked away for a moment but when she checked back Kyle and Joel were gone. Sheila quickly searched the dance floor with no luck. Had the two already slipped away? Sheila had an idea where she’d be the one wielding the cock who got Kyle addicted to sex as a female. She ended up rationalizing it was better to find Kyle and put a stop to Joel screwing up her plans up.

Pun intended.

Does she find Kyle in time?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes. He is making out in the corner

*Noteb*
2. No. Insert meme “Boom goes the dynamite”

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kirafair (UN: kirafair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025091-Shapeshifting-Medallion/cid/UQ9CMWYBY-Sheila-doesnt-want-a-random-guy-to-be-Kyles-1st