*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025091-Shapeshifting-Medallion/cid/Q927PDQD3-Yes--Hes-making-out-in-the-corner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2025091
A magic medallion gives shapeshifting powers to the person who activates it
This choice: Yes. He is making out in the corner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #31

Yes. He's making out in the corner

    by: Kirafair
In preparation for this evening’s clubbing with her coworkers, Kyle had unlocked a couple memories relating to Sheila’s job. It was considered necessary since he would be closely interacting with three of them. The best part was he actually expressed delight about “getting to know her better

He was so caught up in the prospect of impersonating ‘Sheila Greene’, he never inquired what memories she sought to unlock. If he had, Kyle might have wondered why she was so interested in his marketing job. There was one recurring theme she gleaned related to the firm’s current projects. Slide presentations always listed a primary plus secondary objectives for an account and there was always a great deal of discussion of them.

In her mind, Sheila broke it down to simpler terms. A thing which needed to be done and several others which would be nice if they could also be completed. For tonight's outing, she found it tremendously amusing to list all her objectives utilizing the new business knowledge.

The primary objective of getting Kyle accustomed to acting like a sexy woman in a club full of predatory men was met with flying colors. He appeared to enjoy himself flirting first with the bouncer and later with several men on the dance floor

Sheila only had two secondary objectives. He did a splendid job talking with her coworkers, so his training had paid off. They gave no overt sign that anything was unusual with their friend ‘Sheila’. She was sure he’d soon be ready to take over her job on a daily basis.

Forever.

The last objective was for Kyle to begin swapping his sexual preferences from women to men. She believed this one the most difficult to achieve which was why it was still secondary despite its importance. Sheila Greene was well known for being a slut and if Kyle was to take over her life, he would need to feel an instinctive desire to swan dive ‘her’ body onto a flagpole whenever one came into view.

She was initially pleased with his progress. He never flinched whenever a man deftly touched his body. Later, he was practically joined at the hip with Joel while sitting in the reserved area of the club. This should have made Sheila happy. But it didn’t. This was now going too fast and based on her past experience, Sheila could easily see Kyle heading home with Joel for a one-night stand.

Sheila pursed her lips in frustration. She wanted to be the one who fucked Kyle into a state of insensibility. There was even a plan floating around in the back of her mind for such a eventuality. Also, what if Joel ended up being a terrible lover? Sheila had plenty of experience with guys who blew their load before she was able to orgasm. This dude could setback all her plans.

When Kyle and Joel disappeared, she grew increasingly frantic trying to find them. Although, not with any pressing concern for Kyle’s well-being. No, Sheila rationalized she needed to be the one who ultimately convinced Kyle that female was the best of genders.

She almost missed them embracing in a dark corner of the club. Kyle’s back was to the wall and his petite body was nearly eclipsed by Joel’s larger frame. Sheila stopped to watch them for a moment before correctly deducing:

They’re making out!’

Kyle’s hands were energetically roaming over this dude’s back. Joel’s hands were in the process of completing a topographical survey of Kyle’s leather skirt. Their kisses grew more passionate by the second. It was surreal being a voyeur to a man going through the various stages of sexual conquest of her own body.

Sheila wanted to put a stop to it. The question was how.

She was mesmerized as Joel’s hands slowly moved up Kyle’s body to begin massaging his voluptuous breasts. Ironically, she was both envious and jealous of Kyle. Suddenly, he flinched and pushed Joel away. She wasn’t close enough to hear what he said but his mouth made a shape suggesting just one word.

“Ouch”

This was her opportunity. She rushed over and feigned concern “Are you okay Sheila?”

Joel appeared stunned “I barely touched her” he protested before adding “What’s wrong?”

Kyle appeared a bit unsteady from all the alcohol “My boobs hurts all of a sudden” he said with a bit of a slur. A thought then popped into her head. Her breasts often became very tender a day or two before her period hit. She suppressed a grin. This night was getting better and better

Sheila looked at Joel and employed a deception she often used in the past to get away from undesirable men.

“I think she might be having an allergic reaction. I’ll take her to the washroom and see if she needs to take her meds”

She guided Kyle away, taking a moment to alert her friend Maya that “Sheila’ was not feeling well and they were heading home. It was already past midnight so ‘her’ friends bade them goodbye.

During the drive home, Kyle asked whether it was a true medical emergency. Sheila evaded his questions by saying “It will all be fine soon. Maybe even by tomorrow”

She changed the subject to Joel. In his inebriated state, Kyle revealed his true feelings. “He’s very hunky don’t you think? I was hoping he might turn out to be a good boyfriend for you” he lamented.

It was clear Kyle’s main motivation was to help improve her life. A pang of guilt stabbed in her gut. It passed quickly. Since Kyle was being so forthright, she probed a little deeper.

“Was he a good kisser?”

“Oh yes” he said dreamily.

“Did you enjoy it when he ran his fingers along your legs”

His body quivered just thinking about it. “I really did. It was like electricity tingling all over me”

She agreed “Any touch while wearing pantyhose is exquisite. You should try wearing them every day”

Kyle contemplated her suggestion. An outlandish idea but he could possibly get away with wearing them under his suit trousers. Of course, Sheila had an entirely different set of clothing in mind.

The two made it home safe and sound. Sheila assisted with the removal of his makeup and clothes. She then put him into a silk nighty before attending to her own needs. Neither used the Medallion and quickly fell asleep in the same bed.

*****
Kyle awoke the next morning to a pounding headache and a mass of blonde hair in his face. Still in his nighty, he stumbled downstairs to find Sheila already drinking a cup of coffee. She was still in Amanda’s form and greeted him warmly before guiding him to a chair.

“I know that look. No worries, I’ve got the cure ready”. She laid out a couple Ibuprofen, coffee and two slices of plain toast.

He began to feel somewhat better but noticed his boobs still felt sore. Which was weird because Joel only touched one of them last night. When he commented on this, Sheila became intensely curious. She asked a couple questions and suddenly snapped her fingers

“I have an idea of what may be going on. I'm fairly certain you’re about to have your period” she said nonchalantly

The malaise hanging over him vanished in a second “What? Oh gawd. I’ve got to change back” he cried out

She motioned him to calm down “Cool your jets missy. This might be worth exploring”

Her demeanor was somewhat comforting. “Ummm, explore what exactly?” he asked warily.

Sheila went over all the evidence. Her period was due about this time and his symptoms were exactly what she experienced monthly. Lending credence to her hypothesis, she added “I’m starting to notice the cramping that Amanda gets, and I normally never get them bad. It all makes sense now”

It seemed when he shape-shifted in Sheila’s form, the magic maintained the same biological clock his new body always followed.

“I can see your point” he conceded “But I’ll pass. I have no desire to fully experience a period”

She looked at him solemnly “Even if it would help Amanda out?”

Sheila cautioned it was still just a theory. But if the magic worked this way, he could occasionally swap sex organs with his wife days prior to her period hitting. Her cycles could be very painful and what better way to show his devotion to her. The subtext of her message was clear. A good husband should be able handle a couple days of cramps to give his wife a much needed break.

All the references to Amanda worked precisely as she intended.

“Hmmm. it might be worth checking out. How about I try this? There are chores which need done today. After you’re done changing, I’ll use the Medallion to return my body to normal with the exception of I’ll keep a version of your uterus. Might be interesting to see if we have simultaneous periods.” He found it hard to believe those actual words left his mouth.

She rocked her head back and forth ‘It would. But I’ve got another idea”

Against his better judgment, he asked what it was. “I have to use the Medallion first anyway. So I’ll morph into Kyle and you can stay as Sheila.” His mouth opened to protest but she cut him off “Let’s see if your cycle stays on track and I’ll do all the chores. Besides, I’m not sure you're totally up to it right now anyway”

It was true that the hangover’s effects were lingering. “I can’t ask you to cut the lawn. You’re a guest” he said, scrambling for an excuse. She countered he’d made dinner for her all week and added “You’re learning how to cook so why can't I learn how to cut the grass?” He was struck by how eager she was to do it.

Not really in the mood to work outside doing the chores or debate this further, he gave in.

Throwing his dainty hands up in defeat, he said sarcastically “Fine. I'll remain as Sheila. If you want to do a lot of strenuous work and get all sweaty, then I won’t stand in your way”

*****
Sheila was extremely pleased with how she persuaded Kyle to remain in her body. He had plenty more to learn about being a woman. However, her brain was always looking for opportunities to get Kyle accustomed to her life.

She smiled sweetly “I’ve got one more idea we can try. Oh, it will be so much fun”

What does she propose?

You have the following choices:

1. They should pretend to be each other all weekend

*Noteb*
2. Another idea.

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kirafair (UN: kirafair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025091-Shapeshifting-Medallion/cid/Q927PDQD3-Yes--Hes-making-out-in-the-corner