*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969497-The-Magic-Pencil-By-Dayaman/cid/YWQ92D52N-Cooper-Makes-his-Decision
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1969497
You find a pencil that can draw and erase not only drawings, but reality.
This choice: Governor Cooper begins making his plans after returning home.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #81

Cooper Makes his Decision

    by: OldAtHeart
It was soon enough that Governor Cooper arrived home to the Governor's Mansion, greeted by his butler, Bently, his wife, Gracie with her tan Labrador head, and his two pets, Bailey and Scout, their human heads licking his face in delight of their master returning home and their doggy tails wagging as fast as you could imagine.

After all the hellos were said, Cooper turned to Gracie.

"Gracie. Can I talk to you about something important?" Cooper asked.

"Sure, dear. What's on your mind?" Gracie replied, as she patted Scout on the head.

"Well, I've decided to run for President on this next election cycle. We've done a lot for this state, but with the the incumbent president leaving office, I feel like this is a good opportunity to throw my hat in the ring." Cooper said.

"Oh honey, that's wonderful! Imagine me as the First Lady! And Scout and Bailey as the First Pets! You'd both like that, wouldn't you!" Gracie said to her pets. The human headed pets barked in agreement.

"Then it's settled. I'll get started right away." Cooper smiled.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OldAtHeart (UN: oldatheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Robbie - We got this! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969497-The-Magic-Pencil-By-Dayaman/cid/YWQ92D52N-Cooper-Makes-his-Decision