*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969497-The-Magic-Pencil-By-Dayaman/cid/CXPZ68GH7-Governor-Cooper-makes-plans-to-run-for-office-i
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1969497
You find a pencil that can draw and erase not only drawings, but reality.
This choice: Governor Cooper makes plans to run for office in Washington D.C.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #80

Governor Cooper makes plans to run for office i...

    by: TPDSMCH
As Governor Cooper travelled in his limo, he thought about his political status. Governing this state had been a step up for this former city mayor, but only on a state level. What if he ruled the whole of the United States? As its president?

He thought about the possibility. The White House must be a dream residence for any natural-born citizen over 35. He imagined looking out onto Pennsylvania Avenue and the Washington Monument. He imagined walking his pet along the Potomac. He imagined his children playing on the South Lawn in the DC snow. He imagined looking up at the statue of Lincoln looking out on the Mall. But all that would have to wait. First, he had to be elected to the job.

He would make his plans to run for the office of president after returning home.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TPDSMCH (UN: tpds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Robbie - We got this! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969497-The-Magic-Pencil-By-Dayaman/cid/CXPZ68GH7-Governor-Cooper-makes-plans-to-run-for-office-i