*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ruff!
  2. Mixed Breed
  3. Poodle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939336-Someones-A-Bit-Furry/cid/1900318-Ruff
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1939336
Someone's changed into an anthro, and you're the only one who seems to notice!
This choice: Ruff!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Ruff!

    by: Ruth
         I scratch my fur groggily, blearily eying the ceiling as I awaken.

         Wait. Fur?

         My eyes snap open as my mind begins to speed up, processing what in the world I just thought. I look around, and then squint and groan in frustration as my eyes seem to refuse to focus through my glasses.

         My eyes, again, go wide as I hear my voice. It’s a little huskier now, and a bit deeper than I seem to remember. I move my arms around under the covers. It feels like there’s a scalp of hair on them, or a feeling similar to shag rug, yet thinner. Only I can feel it. I suppose the only way to describe it is like a fur pelt, only it’s mine.

         It turns out, that’s exactly what it is, as I find out when I bring my clawed, furred hand to my face – before promptly bumping it on my nose, which now sticks out unbelievably far from my eyes. I slip my glasses off, seeing as they no longer fit well upon my new, apparent muzzle.
         I find that I have perfect vision with my glasses off, which is definitely not something I remember from yesterday.
“What the hell…” I think aloud to myself. None of this is what I remember from yesterday. For a moment my mind drifts to why I was sleeping with my glasses on in the first place, but I have to snap myself back to reality and remind myself that is the least of my worries at the moment.

         “Jesse, UP!” I hear my mom call out from the hall. I tense up, expecting her to open the door right away. My brain is more than ready to start scrambling for an explanation, or dive under the covers, but I hear her continue past the door.

         In detail.

         I realized I was hearing much better than before, as well. My paws go to my ears, only to find a flat furred area. My blood runs cold as my paws travel upwards, reflexively jumping back as they reach the base of… soft, cone-like, furred ears. Resting atop my head.
I feel another presence curl up around me, attempting to go between my legs as I sit up on my mattress. I look down and find a black, furry tail, with tan running along the bottom. I stand up in shock as it successfully curls under me, though I quickly become distracted and my eyes dart down to my feet.
         My feet are completely digitigrade, looking mostly like paws, but retaining some human foot dexterity. They are covered in the same tan/black mix of fur as, apparently, the rest of my body.

         I moan unexpectedly out of pleasure as I run a paw over my abs, and I feel a strong tingle in my crotch area.

         “Huh?” I croon apprehensively, looking down. I start feeling a slight urge to pant, and what meets my eyes is unbelievable.
I have a canine sheath connected to my belly for about six inches, and two large balls underneath that must have been close to the size of tennis balls. All covered in tan fur.
         What then catches my eye is the red tip poking out from the top of the sheath. I move my paw closer to it, before running a claw against it.

         “Gnh..!” I’m shocked with pleasure up and down my spine. The tip quickly surges upward, followed by an inch… no, two inches… three, now…

         Inches of canine cock flow from my sheath until finally stopping at a good eight inches long. It stands deep red and throbbing, and I notice myself beginning to pant now. The more I think of how good it felt to touch it, the more it throbs, sending my tail wagging vigorously. I notice a large bulge in my sheath now, and my curious paw runs down toward it, grasping it.
         I groan, feeling as though I were cumming right there, but the feeling ebbs rather than intensifying. I still feel a long way from even being close to orgasm, though, and a rush of pleasure runs through me as I revel in my new libido and sensitivity.
         I tug at the sheath as it finally stretches over the knot, bunching up under it, causing me to moan a little as a drop of precum oozes out from the pointed tip. My cock is now fully erect at 9 inches long, and I’m practically drooling right over it as my paw moves back up to grasp my knot.

         “Jesse! Are you even awake yet?!” Forgetting my lust, I jump, startled, as I hear my mom call out again from what seems like right outside. I quickly dart over, locking my door, inwardly sighing as she attempts to turn the knob from the other side.

         “Yeah, mom, I’m up. Just getting dressed,” I reply, stepping back from the door.

         My cock accidentally bumps against my lower chest, eliciting a barely held in moan from me as I fall back sitting on the covers, gripping them tightly. I barely hear my mom’s reply as my sensitive balls rub against my fuzzy legs and the sheets, further stimulating my thick rod, now relentlessly dribbling precum. I even feel the hot fluid’s caress down the underside of my member, stimulating my fuzzy, sensitive scrotum. I buck my hips hard into the air involuntarily, so badly wanting to fuck. My eyes finally uncross, staring at my aching, swollen knot.

         “What… the hell…” I whisper, panting. I feel unbelievably horny. I know I’m not supposed to be some dog, but it just feels so good. Canine musk permeates the air around me, and the more I breathe it in the more my cock throbs. My paw starts to gravitate toward my moist, canine rod, trembling in anticipation.

You have the following choices:

1. No! Resist, dammit!

2. Give in; you'll feel so much better.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ruth (UN: are92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939336-Someones-A-Bit-Furry/cid/1900318-Ruff