*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1787989-Vanessa-is-getting-big-6-months-later
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933610
The women at Gordge inc. are getting fat. With the office lifestyle pounds pile on!
This choice: Vanessa is getting big!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Vanessa is getting big! 6 months later

    by: joemoehow
As Vanessa's confidence grew so did everything else. After initially freaking out about reaching 200 pounds she managed to pack on 60 pounds in 6 months! A majority of this weight went to her ass and thighs, but she also gained substantial weight in her breasts, stomach and arms. She loved every pound, she loved her new 38 F breasts, and her now chubby arms that she could use as a pillow if she ever felt like taking a nap after one of her lunch binges with one of the women or men in the office.

The women in the office either looked at her in disgust and encouraged her to gain weight by telling her how good she looked or how sexy she her big ass was looking. They frequently offered to take her out for lunch so "She could add some junk in the trunk" but in reality it was so her gain would hide their own personal weight gain, or these ladies would offer her some leftover snacks or candy because they were "too full" or "were just walking by her desk". When in reality most of them did that so they would look smaller in comparison to her. Vanessa was oblivious to this so she took the all the free lunches she could get and saw this sudden popularity in the office among the women as a good thing. While about 1/2 of the office was actively trying to get her to gain weight the other 1/2 sincerely liked her and her new confidence so they would encourage her by telling her how sexy she was getting and complimenting her. She took it as a sign that her new confident attitude and pride in her image was winning over the ladies in the office. But during this period she was also experiencing new success with men in the office and else where.

While a lot of the men looked at her with disgust due to the weight she gained a surprising amount of the guys in the Gordge inc workplace looked at her with lust with every pound she gained. When she wasn't getting a free lunch from one of her girlfriends there were often a handful of guys willing to take her out for free. Kyle the little awkward man from Accounting who got the job when Vanessa was still just on the curvy line would come and talk to her any time an opportunity showed itself. He would take her out for lunch, dinner or buy her anything she wanted which Vanessa was gladly willing to take advantage of. In her mind her ass and tits were so amazing she deserved all the food and entertainment she could get, and if Kyle had the extra income why not spend it on her? Then there was the new hire Jeff who played Football in College but an injury ended his career before he could go pro. He was muscular and kind of dumb, but always loved big women and was an in the closet FA. He would always bring Vanessa a Weight Gain shake in the morning that he told her "would help keep her from losing any of her curves". He always brought her snacks and would surprise her with random gifts such as that Deep Fryer he got her for her Birthday. He was a bit dumb by her standards but she appreciated the free food and gifts. Then there was the intern Joey who never had much experience with women but openly admitted to loving curvy women. While there were bigger women in the office none were as well proportioned or sexy as Vanessa in his eyes. She had the perfect hip to waist ratio, a huge ass that you could see when looking at her in the front, a small but growing pot belly that shoot slightly when she walked and tits that he could get lost in for days. He was the perfect woman to her and he tried to show his affection by giving food like all the other guys and doing her work. She appreciated Joey's attention and would seductively bend over to pick up a dropped pencil or would ask him a question and lean over and rest her breast on his shoulder. She knew it drove him mad with lust but knew it would keep him doing her work so she could laze around the office.

The constant eating and feasting made Vanessa lazy so she frequently sat at her chair comatose or talking to one of the girls or guys she was now friends with. With Joey doing all her work and Kyle doing the work that Joey wasn't able to get too she was able to get paid to do nothing but laze around being social and eating. None of the girls knew about the guys doing her work so her boss thought she was doing an amazing job and gave her a raise which allowed her to eat even more and add too her already voluptuous curves. She felt bad for leading the handful of guys in the office who were in love with her on, but after working there for a few years she knew an office romance was a bad idea so she created online dating profiles.
She had a tinder when she wanted an easy meal or lay, and was constantly going on dates nearly all nights of the week. usually going on dates 3 times a day on Saturday and Sunday in order to get a free meal and stuff herself. She usually hooked up with a few guys and then dropped then for whatever new boy she managed to find online just adding to her already blossoming confidence. She had a few fall back guys such as Raj, Ofer, or Justin who she went to when she really wanted to add to her curves because they would feed her and give her the best belly rubs or massages. They weren't really her type but they didn't pressure her into doing anything she didn't want to do and would stuff her and shower her with gifts turning the previously insecure girl into a vain woman who just wanted to add to her voluptuousness and date guys.

So it's easy to see how she managed to gain 60 pounds in 6 months. She felt with every pound it was just adding to her sexiness. She even worked out 3 times a week usually with one of her personal trainer boy toys who made her do workouts specifically to enhance her figure like squats for her sexy ass or Jeff who would usually make her do a light workout on the stair stepping machine and with weights and then take her out to stuff herself with protein heavy foods and desserts which would serve as "carbs". As she grew so did her vanity but she loved it and no one ever called her out on it so she grew more vain, more successful, and grew "curvier" every day due to the silence of others. Jenna who initial response turned her into the confident vain person she became loved her because she had someone to talk to and stuff her face with.

One day after a large breakfast that caused her to come to work late again at 10 AM instead of 9, and after drinking the daily shake given to her by Jeff at 1030 every morning she was getting ready to take a quick nap when her boss called. "Vanessa I need to speak to you as soon as possible, please come to my office immediately" The boss stated. "I wonder why I'm being called into the office" Vanessa thought to herself as she pulled her fat ass out of her shrinking office chair and headed to the bosses office, but not before stopping into the break room to grab some donuts.

You have the following choices:

1. Congratulations! Good news

*Noteb*
2. Uh Oh, Bad news

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joemoehow (UN: joemoehow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1787989-Vanessa-is-getting-big-6-months-later