*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trixies had enough
  2. Trixie
  3. Vicky
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925387-Fairly-Odd-Parents-Diaper-Story/cid/1562777-Trixies-had-enough
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1925387
Diaper characters from The Fairly Odd Parents
This choice: Abricadabra  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Trixies had enough

    by: Unknown
Timmy was sitting at lunch as bored as could be. Wand and Cosmo took Poof to some fairy family program, Chester and AJ were off working on their science project together which of course Timmy won't even try to do because Mr. Crocker would fail him anyway, and there was no crisis to fix today. Timmy just sat at his usual lunch table trying to scarf down the disgusting lunch food. Once Timmy was full, he got up out of his seat to throw his remaining food away. Little did Timmy know that his crush, Trixie Tang, was passing by him right as he got up causing them both to smash their food into their clothes. Everyone in the cafeteria started laughing at your and Trixie's pratfalls. Timmy could only stair in shock of what he had just done. Trixie on the other hand was furious at Timmy for embarrassing her like that and grabs you by the hand and yells, "Look what you did to me!"

"I..I'm so so sorry Trixie," you apologize.

"Sorry's not gonna cut it," Trixie screams.

Then Trixie hanks you up and drags you out of the cafeteria and takes you to the Lost and Found bin to get clothes for you and her. Trixie found a pair of her own clothes that she kept at school just in case a situation like this occurred. You are about to look through the bin and grab yourself some clothes when Trixie says, "Don't bother looking through there, I already picked out what you're gonna wear."

"What?" Timmy asks.

"This," Trixie says.

Trixie reveals a pink diaper and a big poofy pink dress. "I'm not wearing that," Timmy says.

"Oh yes you are," Trixie commands, "You embarrassed me in the cafeteria and this is my revenge now come here and get changed."

You don't know what to do. You don't want anyone seeing you in that outfit but on the other hand, getting diapered by Trixie does sound like a fun experience. So you decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Submit and let her diaper and dress you

2. Run away from her

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
diaperlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925387-Fairly-Odd-Parents-Diaper-Story/cid/1562777-Trixies-had-enough