*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925387-Fairly-Odd-Parents-Diaper-Story/cid/1562918-Submit-and-let-her-diaper-and-dress-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1925387
Diaper characters from The Fairly Odd Parents
This choice: Submit and let her diaper and dress you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Submit and let her diaper and dress you

    by: Unknown
"Alright," Timmy says and lays down in front of Trixie.

"Good boy or should I say girl," Trixie says with a smirk.

Trixie then pulls off Timmy's pink shirt and blue pants leaving him in just his underwear. "Those need to come off too," Trixie states.

Then, without warning, Trixie rips off Timmy's underwear. Timmy reaches down to cover his crotch but Trixie just moves Timmy's hands to the side. "Wow," Trixie laughs, "I guess you'd look like a baby with or without the clothes."

Then Trixie grabs lotion and powder and starts applying it to his crotch and butt. The whole experience of his dream girl rubbing him all over, has caused Timmy to become hard. Trixie obviously notices this and saysm "Uh looks like baby likes this doesn't he. Well I can't get your diaper on with this in the way and I'm not giving you any rewards since you were the one who humiliated me so..."

Then Timmy feels Trixie pinch the tip of his hard on causing you to yell and pain and your hard on to soften letting Trixie tape up the diaper. "Much better," Trixie says, "And now for your pretty dress."

Trixie pulls the pink dress over Timmy's head finishing his outfit. "Perfect," Trixie says, "Aww you look so adorable."

Timmy really likes Trixies attention but has had enough and says, "Okay Trixie, you've had your fun. Can I go back to my class now?"

Trixie says,

You have the following choices:

1. Yes, you can go.

*Noteb*
2. Nope, your coming to my classes with me.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
diaperlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925387-Fairly-Odd-Parents-Diaper-Story/cid/1562918-Submit-and-let-her-diaper-and-dress-you