*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1571025-The-weightlifting-coach-has-always-been-such-a-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1866367
Someone is stealing muscle!
This choice: The weightlifting coach has always been such a jerk...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The weightlifting coach has always been such a ...

    by: Gowide
Mike still couldn't believe that the voice was real. Still what did he have to lose. And whose strength should he take? Mike was an easygoing guy and never really angry at the jocks at school who made fun of him. After all, who could blame them? He'd make fun of himself too- short scrawny nebbish that he was. But then he remembered Mr. Kowalski, the weightlifting coach. Mike never considered weight lifting and stayed well away from the weight room but Mr. Kowalski had somehow picked out Mike to humiliate. He had started calling Mike into his workout sessions and using him as a prop. "Lift this nerdboy!' he bellowed at this wrestlers and they all took turns hefting Mike. It was embarrassing.

Now maybe he could turn the tide on old Kowalski. Mike walked into the weight room hoping to find Mr. Kowalski alone. There he was, the sweating pig of a man, broad in the chest and shoulders and even broader in the gut with massive arms and thighs even though he was only 5'6". He saw Mike and bellowed. "Get over here nerdboy."
It was now or never. Mike walked over to the coach. "Here I am, Mr. Kowalski. How are you today?"
"Couldn't be better." Me. K bellowed and seized Mke to lift him over his head.
Powerful, wide Coach Kowalski lifted the skinny Mike over his head and Mike spoke to Daira.
Give me Mr. Kowalski's stength." he said and felt an electric charge where Mr. K's big meaty hands were touching his body. He was high in the air and then Mr. K began to gasp and Mike began to fall to the mat next to the coach.
Mike opened his eyes. He felt different. Pushing himself up from the mat he noticed that his arms weren't skinny but thick with muscle. He was still short but his skinny body was now massive with muscle. He looked around for coach Kowalski.
"What happened?" Coach Kowalski voice was now a weak whimper.
"I took your strength." Mike answered in his new deep voice. "You didn't deserve it and now you have what you deserve."
Mr. Kowalski wasn't bellowing any more. He was sobbing at his transformation. Instead of a massive bear of a weightlifting coach he was now

You have the following choices:

1. A flabby tub of lard

*Noteb*
2. A scrawny scarecrow

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gowide (UN: gowide at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1571025-The-weightlifting-coach-has-always-been-such-a-