*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1571415-A-flabby-tub-of-lard
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1866367
Someone is stealing muscle!
This choice: A flabby tub of lard  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A flabby tub of lard

    by: Unknown
Mr. Kowalski was now a flabby tub of lard. Very soft with very little muscle. His soft apron of a stomach just spilled over onto his lap. The man's once mighty thighs & calves were shapeless now. "What is happening to me," he wailed. He felt his soft, hanging, enormous moobs that had replaced his once mighty, barrel chest. What would his wife & mistress say.

Meanwhile, mighty muscle Mike stood up & felt the power from the muscles he had taken from Mr. Kowalski. Mike had grown in height from 5'3, to 5'5, almost up to Kowalski's 5'6. However, Mike was now way over 100 pounds in weight. In fact, Mike was 150 pounds of man now. Much of the muscle seemed to be concentrated in Mike's thighs, calves and biceps. Finally, Mike grabbed all 200 pounds of super fat Kowalski & heaved him over his head. It took a bit of focus, but Mike was able to press Kowalski over his head a couple of times.

While doing so, Mike spotted the team's defensive linebacker as well as the team's running back. The linebacker was about 300 pounds of muscle & gut. A real strong man who could lift. The running back was well over 6 meet with great ab's. Both had super hot girlfriends who appreciated the build the men had. Mike would love to have one of those girlfriends want him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mike follows the linebacker

2. Mike follows the running back

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1571415-A-flabby-tub-of-lard