*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1870903-Options-One-Two-and-Three
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: Options One, Two, and Three  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Options One, Two, and Three

    by: Gigastar
Reba explains the first three options.

"Option one is for you to become a red fox woman. This is the first such spell I learned, as I thought of a kindly vixen who was once our Empress.

"Option two is for you to become a winged, green-scaled dragoness. Capable of flying and breathing fire, this might be the most powerful form I can muster. I'm not sure why I ever thought I'd want to turn a human into that, but if you're to be our Empress, it would be an impressive form to take.

"Option three is for you to become a cobra woman with golden-brown scales. Your legs will be replaced by a tail. Venomous snakes may have a reputation but much of it is undeserved; they mostly just want to be left undisturbed.

"If none of these options are to your liking, I still have six other choices for you. If you do, remember to choose your new name for yourself now."

(Step back to the previous chapter to check the other options.)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gigastar (UN: gigastar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1870903-Options-One-Two-and-Three