*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/940350-John-that-was-so-wild-you-gotta-try-it
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: "John, that was so wild you gotta try it."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"John, that was so wild you gotta try it."

    by: hehohe
You couldn't refuse such a gorgeous lady! So you put your head in the stocks (while getting a slight upskirt of Sarah) as Sarah moved to the front of the guillotine to pull the rope.

With a quick SNIKT your head rolls of your body, but this time, Sarah catches it.

Even though you couldn't see it, you could feel your body moving around and standing up... just as if your head was still attached.

Sarah turns your head towards her impressive cleavage and asks, "Isn't it crazy?!"

You look up to her face and say, "Yeah! It's really wild."

Her mouth forms a big O as she gets an idea.

"Say, what would happen if I put your head on my body?"

You grin a bit.

"I dunno, only one way to find out!" You say.

You have the following choices:

1. Sarah puts her head in the stocks

2. Sarah puts your head on her shoulder

3. Someone else goes into the garage

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hehohe (UN: hehohe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/940350-John-that-was-so-wild-you-gotta-try-it