*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/951018-Sarah-puts-her-head-in-the-stocks
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: Sarah puts her head in the stocks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sarah puts her head in the stocks

    by: Unknown
Sarah puts her head close to the guillotine and you just look at her go toward the guillotine, then you lift your body and moves it to the front of the guillotine.

Sarah puts her head in the stocks and your headless body pull the rope.

The blade of the guillotine falls, and Sarah's head rolls off her body. Your body can handle the head before it hit the floor and Sarah look at your body decaptated and then she looks at her body lying next to the guillotine.

You move your body bringing her head up near his head.
Then she stops you saying, "Wait! ... Since your body is holding my head, it is easier to test by putting my head on your body ... Right?"

And you say: "Sure, it can be like that."

When you put her head on the neck of your body, you feel lost control of your body and now sees that Sarah felt her hands move around the body that now has under her neck. She lifts the shirt and touches her tummy, her hands slipped away into your pants and then you see a bulge in the middle leg of your body that now is under her head.

"Wow! ... This is awesome! Feel like 'he' would blow the pants! Ahahaha, it's incredible!" Says Sarah thrilled with the sensation of the body below her neck.

And you say: "Sarah, I can't feel anything, you're controlling my body and I'm unable to move"

"Really? Let's solve this now!" Sarah says and puts your head ...

You have the following choices:

1. On her body

2. Over a shelf and say go look for another body to you

3. Something happens ...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/951018-Sarah-puts-her-head-in-the-stocks