*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A neighbor- Sarah J. Madison
  2. The Store
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/802429-A-neighbor--Sarah-J-Madison
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: A neighbor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A neighbor- Sarah J. Madison

    by: Bubba Shanks
Sarah J. Madison your 23 year old smoking hot neighbor watchinging you carrying a watermelon. You stop, gasp and almost drop the watermelon as you stare at her shapely body, which she accentuated by her skant clothing. She wore a red halter top and a black miniskirt with black 6 inch pumps. She was stunning in every way really, she had light brunet colored hair with blond high lights, large c cup breasts, a slight tan, and thin hips that curved in all the right places right down to her long shapely legs. She looks at you then says, "Watch'ya doin' in there John?"

Sarah was always a flirt and a busy body, So you knew she was going to tell every one on the block about your brand new guillotin if you didn't invite her in and keep her distracted for a while. So you shakily tell her, "Well you see, I went in to this magic shop called Franz Joseph Illusions today. and the owner let me barrow this guillotine for promotional reasons. Would like to come in and help me test it out?"

Sarah looks at you quizzically for a moment then says, "Sure why not, I like magic any way."

You shuffle your feet a little bit then you ask, "Can you help hold this watermelon for me, I can't hold it and operate the guillotine at the same time."

"No problem." she spurts out as you hand her the large bulky melon. She fidgets with the mellon in the stocks as you ready the rope. "All in position?," You ask. "Yeah.," she replies so you drop the rope not realizing that she had stuck her head over the stocks to see if the watermelon was through. She hears the sound of the blade rushing down and freaks, but it was too late for you to help her or for her to get out of the way. The blade came squarely down on her long shapely neck and sheared her head clean off.her body, which falls over and begins to struggle kicking and flailing her limbs. Mean while, her head falls forwards spinning as it bumps in to the wood on the back of the guillotine. Your mouth drops in horror as you see the sight, but are snapped back to reality as you hear Sarah's head scream "Ow! That hurts!" You go over and pick up her head and see her sobbing face red with tears. You look down and notice that there is no blood, but in stead find skin covering her neck where a cut should have been, and wonder what the hell is going on? You look in to Sarah's light blue eyes and tell her, " Sarah don't cry, I think your ok. There's no blood and your still talking."

She sniffs a few times as you wipe a few tears from her eyes and Sarah says' "I know I'm alright, I just was shocked by what happened and I could feel my body hit your concrete floor, which really hurt."

"Wait," you say, "you can still feel your body?"

"Yeah John," she replies.

"See if you can sit up." You tell her. You then look to her body which had been motion less for about a minute, and you are slightly startledwhen you see her torso pop up with a neck stump covered in skin of the same tone as Sarah's.You then turn her head so she can see.her headless body sitting slightly deshevled on the garrage floor. "This is too weird," she says as she cautiously raises her hand up to her neck stump to feel it. She slowly rubbed the fresh skin on her neck as she felt herself getting a little wet. She then snapped out of her trance and realized was she going to stay this way for ever. She aask you, "Hey, uh John, can I be put back together?"
"Only one way to find out." you say as you gently guide her head back to it's rightful place. Almost immediatly afterward the seam between the two pieces of her neck begins to dissappear, and she twist her neck to see if everything is back to normal. She then looks at you and says...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bubba Shanks (UN: bubbashanks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/802429-A-neighbor--Sarah-J-Madison