*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stepped On
  2. Misa Amane
  3. Light Yagami Shrinks!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/597421-Stepped-On
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1486465
Light and the Death Note Girls go through some Big and Small Size Changes. GP for Adds!
This choice: Steps on You  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stepped On

    by: Mr. E
Misa starts walking in your direction and theres nothing you can do about it as her tremendous footfalls get closer and closer to where your standing on the floor. you look up to see your girlfriends giant black and white striped socked foot hovering over you and what seems like slow motion fall to the ground as your tiny body tries to flee from being crushed. BOOM! to Misa it was nothing but a single step but to Light it was an earth shattering crash that smashed him into the carpet and though the pain is horrible when she lifts her foot up you seem to be all right with no serious injuries or broken bones.

Your body is embedded into the carpet pretty well and the faint smell of her feet still lingers from where she stepped but your having a lot of trouble getting up. You cant see her but you can hear Misa say "I'm taking this off its getting too hot in here and i dont think light will mind if i do." Light wonders what shes talking about but is more focused on trying to pry himself from the carpet fibers. after a few minutes light manages to get up but is greeted by a large cloth like substance being thrown on top of his body. misa says " I dont think my shining light will care if i leave this in the middle of the floor." you cant see what article of clothing is on top of you but your having a hard time trying to get out from underneath her clothes. It was...

You have the following choices:

1. Her Sock

2. Her Bra

*Noteb*
3. Her Panties

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/597421-Stepped-On