*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nice Silky Bra
  2. Stepped On
  3. Misa Amane
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/614189-Nice-Silky-Bra
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1486465
Light and the Death Note Girls go through some Big and Small Size Changes. GP for Adds!
This choice: Her Bra  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Nice Silky Bra

    by: Mr. E
The material was very soft to the touch despite being incredibly heavy so Light was able to slide out from underneath the piece of clothing pretty easily. he got up and turned around to see two large red mountains, taking a few steps back he realized that the mountains were none other than Misas red laced silk bra. Light then turned around to see a giant shirt next to him and his girlfriend sitting on his bed in all her glory with no top on and her bare breasts out in the open for him to stare at.

Light was going to call out to Misa but instead was mesmerized by her humongous boobs and could not stop staring for at least fifteen minutes when she got up and said "im tired of waiting for light i guess ill put on my clothes and get ready to leave." Still mesmerized by her bouncing boobs as she walks toward you, your unaware that your leg is caught to the velcro of her bra strap and you get pulled up in the air when Misa reaches down and picks up her bra giving you the closest look at her perfect rack so far but the downside is you are thrown up in the air copping a feel on the way and sent right next to her beautiful face.

You wave your arms and shout while your suspended in mid air in front of Misa's gigantic face but she blinked when you did this and you plummeted back down and landed in the cup of her large bra. she puts it on and your faced with the largest breast youve ever seen in your life and are lucky that its your hot girlfriend but are kinda scared that you could get hurt if she tightens it. as soon as you thought this misa adjusts her bra to make it tighter squishing you against her mammeries. The only question is which part are you on?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her Cleavage

*Noteb*
2. Her Nipple

3. Under Her Boobs

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/614189-Nice-Silky-Bra