*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456560-Super-Hero-Giantess/cid/562610-right-about-a-centimetercm-tall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1456560
Some of the hottest Marvel and DC heroines as giantess
This choice: right about a centimeter(cm) tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

right about a centimeter(cm) tall

    by: RisingFan
Spiderman looks at this now immense and alien world that used to be his apartment. He was wondering what had happened to him when suddenly he heard a rumble and felt somethig like earthquakes when Mary Jane the woman he love entered the room.

MJpov------ MJ walked in the apartment expecting Peter to already be there but she didn't see him "he must be in the city somewhere, he'll be home soon i hope for our night of romance he promised me." she thought hopefully thinking of the sexy scimpy negligee she had bought for the evening. She noticed that the door to their terrace was open so she went to close it.

Spidey pov----------

Spiderman saw MJ enter carrying a Victoria's Secret bag then look around calling his name "MJ I'm down here" he shouted. Mj turned around and started heading his way he thought she had heard him and realized that she was going to close the door. He ran as fast as hecould and tried using his web shooters but they were empty. He saw a shadow grow over him and saw MJ's high heel come down right by him. She closed the door then took her bag and went into the bedroom.

MJ pov-------

After she closed the door she went into the bedroom and put the tight, lace, skippy, sexy little negligee on. She then went into the living room put on some mood music and sat ina comfotable chair to wait and surprise peter when he got home.

Peter pov------

Spiderman watched in awe as Mary jane walked in the room in the sexy lingere he knew she had bought for the evening she the sat in a chair with the lights turned down low. He knew he had to get her attention somehow, but it would be hard since he was only 1 cm tall

how does he do it........








You have the following choices:

1. he climbs up the chair

2. he climbs up he hot sexy nearly bare skin to her face

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RisingFan (UN: hawkergts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456560-Super-Hero-Giantess/cid/562610-right-about-a-centimetercm-tall