*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456560-Super-Hero-Giantess/cid/566712-Mount-Mary-Jane
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1456560
Some of the hottest Marvel and DC heroines as giantess
This choice: he climbs up he hot sexy nearly bare skin to her face  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Mount Mary Jane

    by: RisingFan
Peter knew he had to get MJ's attention somehow. He was so small he was going to have to climb the now mountainous Mary Jane. It took about an hour for him to reach her chair and in that time she had drunk 4 glasses of champene and had a 5th sitting on a table beside her. By the time Spiderman had reached her foot she was asleep! "Dammit! this makes things so much harder." Peter thought he was hoping MJ might feel or see him. While he was thinking his spidersense went crazy and he dodge as MJ shifted her foot which probably would have crushed him. More caustious this time he approached her foot which was clean and smelt like she had taken a shower and put lotion on them. Spiderman used his Spider powers to adhere to MJ's foot and began to climb to the top of her foot . When he reached her ankle he was nearly thrown off when she moved her foot in her sleep. When she stopped he began climbing again. As he climbed he noticed that her legs were perfeclty smooth "Great she buy's expensive lingere, champene and has her legs waxed in anticipation of our romantic evening and I'm missing it all because i'm 1cm tall and she's had so much champene she's asleep. when she wake up and I'm not here she will be sad or pissed one I hope she don't take it out on me." he thought as he climbed at about her knee he had to take a rest because of how small he is and the fact that he is burnig up from the heat of her titanic body. Suddenly he started laughing to himself "I call my self Spiderman and now I'm the size of a spider gotta love irony"

He continued his slow climb up her leg till he got to her thigh and stoped to notice two things, one. Her negligee begins above him and it will be hard to climb, Two. Mary Jane is not wearing any panties

So now he has a decision to make
1 he could make the difficult climb on the lacy material or
2 he could crawl under it on her bare skin but will have no other choice but to start by climbing by or on her vagina (because the negligee is tight around the tops of herleg but not between them) and he'll have to come out between her huge breasts

What does he do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 1

2. 2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RisingFan (UN: hawkergts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456560-Super-Hero-Giantess/cid/566712-Mount-Mary-Jane