*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/734814-Naruto-gives-up-or-passes-out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Naruto gives up, or passes out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Naruto gives up, or passes out

    by: Unknown
Naruto woke up with Sakura's sandal stuck to his face. He ripped it off and took a very deep breath.

Sakura remembered her new plan and laughed good naturedly at Naruto's antics.

He looked around and realized he was now in Sakura's room. He looked back at her and said "Huh?"
Sakura smiled at him and teased "Silly, I brought you here because you passed out. Apparently even you can't handle the smell of my sandals"
Naruto blushed as he remembered how he was humiliated while Sakura continued, "Ive decided to let you take me on a date as an apology."

"YATTA!!" Yelled Naruto, pumping his fist in the air.

Sakura giggled and walked over too her desk. She looked over her shoulder at Naruto and said sweetly "One thing before we go..."

what does Sakura pull out.

You have the following choices:

1. Her training socks

2. A piece of paper?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/734814-Naruto-gives-up-or-passes-out