*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/734818-A-piece-of-paper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: A piece of paper?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

A piece of paper?

    by: Unknown
Sakura put the paper out on the table and informed Naruto he would have to put his print in blood on the paper, just like he would for summoning, if he wanted to go on the date.

"Wait a minute, what does it say" Naruto started suspiciously.

Sakura blinked prettily at him "I'm not gonna show you. I want to see if you trust me. Are you going to sign it." Sakura pouted in a way Naruto could never resist.

Naruto hastily bit his thumb and made his mark on the page. He then proudly said "Ready to go?"
However, Sakura paid no attention. She quickly copied the document and the original disappeared in a poof of smoke. She pushed the paper in Naruto's hands and said "Read it and weep!"

Naruto's jaw dropped as he read....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& #62;>>>>>>>>>>>

I, Naruto Uzumaki, do hereby declare myself the slave of Ms. Sakura Haruno. I give her possession of my possessions and inheritance. I acknowlege that I no longer have any rights and must follow all commands given to me by Ms. Haruno. I also resolve to obey the orders of any woman I meet, though Ms. Haruno's orders supersede all others. I also resign from my station as a genin, will never seek the title of Hokage. I accept that violating this contract will cause my chakra to be sealed permanently......

Naruto fell to his knees, unable to read anymore, as Sakura laughed wickedly.

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto begs freedom

2. Naruto submits

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/734818-A-piece-of-paper