*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/437885-Hinata-and-the-mysterious-jutsu
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Writing · #1249098
The first was good. This one, it's going to be great!
This choice: Hyuuga Hinata  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Hinata and the mysterious jutsu

    by: Unknown
Hinata was walking through town shopping for a gift. and as you all know it had to be for naruto. Hinata wanted to express her feelings for him but was too shy to do it. Suddenly Hinata came up to a shop that said Mysterious Jutsu Emporium. With curiosity Hinata walked into the shop and up to the counter. a shinobi with a mask covering most of his face and wearing a ninja outfit entirely black greeted her. "welcome to my fathers shop! My father is currently busy at the moment but I could be of service to you, Hinata." Hinata scratched her head "I don't believe we have met. Do I know you?" The shinobi laughed "oh I have seen you around! especially with a young man named naruto." Hinata blushed rose red. "I uh...um...am looking for a present to show how much I love him but....I have no Idea how to."

The shinobi started to wander behind the counter. "ah I have got it!" the shinobi walks into the back room and comes out with a Vile and a small Jutsu technique manual. "I believe that this would work for you hinata. you and naruto will be a very good couple after this." Hinata blushed and took the Items. "I ...Um thank you. How much do I owe?" The shinobi declined when Hinata pulled out her pocket book "no need for payment! This ones on me." Hinata bowed and left the store smiling. Hinata started to walk and looked at the Jutsu manual. It read: The Bonding Love technique. Hinata was confused. "I should go ask That shinobi what this does. Hinata runs back to the spot where the store was but finds a brick wall. "huh, The shop was right here! oh well..." Hinata ran home to study the manual. On the way Hinata runs into......

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto

2. Sakura

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/437885-Hinata-and-the-mysterious-jutsu