*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/437886-Literally-Running-Into-Naruto
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Writing · #1249098
The first was good. This one, it's going to be great!
This choice: Naruto  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Literally Running Into Naruto

    by: chaos
Hinata was in a rush to get home and start studying the manual for the strange vial she’d purchased. Reading the name of the jutsu had gotten her so excited. How could something titled the bonding Love technique not win the heart of her long time crush? She still had no idea what the jutsu did, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t fantasize about the results. Her mind wandered to Naruto walking with her, holding her hand as they looked lovingly into each other’s eyes. She lost herself in the fantasy, only coming out of it when she made hard contact with the person in front of her.

“Ooff!”

The sudden collision sent Hinata falling forward on top of the person she’d collided with. The manual and vial nearly fell from her hands, but at the last second, she tightened her grip around them and kept them from dropping. Hinata looked at the person she’d run into and was lying on top of. Hinata nearly fainted when she saw she was looking strait at the cobalt eyes she’d been fantasizing about moments earlier.

“Naruto!” Hinata squeaked. A rosy tint formed on her cheeks at the sight of the blond boy. Her pulse raced at the close contact she had with Naruto. She could feel his body underneath hers, so strong and firm. She wanted to say something, but her tongue was tied. All she could do was look at him, unable to say or move a muscle.

“Hi, Hinata,” Naruto said friendlily.

“Hi,” was all she could say back, unable to tell Naruto what she was really feeling or even give him a hint to her true emotions.

“Could you, maybe, get off of me, please?” Hinata’s face went pale, which was a huge feet considering how pale she normally was. Quickly she scurried off Naruto, blushing brightly in embarrassment. Naruto must think she is such a weirdo right now. She moved to get up, when a small pain came from her knee. Checking herself over, Hinata found she had skinned her knee when she fell over.

“Looks bad, you should get some water on it right away.” Hinata was caught off guard to find Naruto standing above her, inspecting her wound. He was practically hovering over her, his concerned eyes pointed at her wounded knee. “My apartments not far away, I can take you there and get you fixed up.”

“But…I…can’t…” Hinata started. Her heart leapt into her throat, Naruto was trying to take care of her. It was too good to be true, but she didn’t want to be some weal damsel he had to save. She wanted to show him her strength and prove she wasn’t a little girl anymore. However, Naruto had other ideas.

“Don’t worry so much, Hinata. You gave me that balm during the Chunin Exam, now I’m just returning the favor.” Before Hinata could speak again, Naruto lifted her up into his arms and carried her off. Hinata was left in a stunned state, left to enjoy the comfort of Naruto’s small, but strong arms. She still carried the manual and vial, wondering if she should wait to use it or take a risk and use the vial.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hinata decides to wait a while before doing anything rash

2. Hinata drinks the vial without reading the manual

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/437886-Literally-Running-Into-Naruto