*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bombs away
  2. The Green Goblin strikes
  3. X-Ray
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070657-Giantess-Superheroines-and-Villainesses/cid/353134-Bombs-away
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1070657
Making comic-book super-heroines or villainesses grow into giantesses!
This choice: No  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Bombs away

    by: Unknown
We now go to the bank where Norman Osborn aka the Green Goblin was robbing the bank. He had everyone at his mercy.
"This is too easy," he said. "But I've gotta be fast before those annoying Amazing Friends show up."
"I'm sorry but they're already here," said Spider-man as he and Ice-Man came in.
"Prepared to get your butt handed to you on a silver plate," replied Ice-Man.
"Wait there's only two of you," said Green Goblin. "Maybe my chances aren't so bleak after all."
He got some pumpkin bombs from his bag and started to throw them at Spider-Man and Ice-Man. They were just able to dodge them. But while they were distracted the Green Goblin made his escape. He flew right past them and into the air. They gave chase. But he threw bombs at them and they hit. But just before they went down Ice-Man shot up an giant sized ice F.
This had been seen by Firestar in Dr Connors building. By now she was over 8 feet tall.
"I've gotta go they need me," said Firestar.
She then jumps out of the window and starts to flying towards the Green Goblin.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
AmyBrooke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070657-Giantess-Superheroines-and-Villainesses/cid/353134-Bombs-away