*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070657-Giantess-Superheroines-and-Villainesses/cid/353365-Getting-Firetsar-Mad
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1070657
Making comic-book super-heroines or villainesses grow into giantesses!
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Getting Firetsar Mad

    by: Unknown
Firestar flew towards the Green Goblin. Throughout the whole journey she could feel herself getting taller and taller. She saw him landing at his hideout. When she landed by it she saw that she was just under 10 feet tall. She thought her growing would never end. But she had to put it out of her mind. When she tried to get through the door she was too tall to go through normally. She had to really bend over to get through. But when she got in and stood upright her head hit the ceiling.
"This is getting very annoying," thought Firestar. "But I've gotta find the Green Goblin."
She walks down to the lab where she sees the Green Goblin with all the money.
"Firestar?" said Green Goblin. "How did you find me?"
"You know you should really invent something that makes you invisible."
"And it looks like you've been gaining several inches since we lat met. Or should I say several feet?" He begins to laugh. This made Firestar angry. She grows some more. Now she was about 10'6.
"Oh laugh at me. Now you've made me mad."
"Oh I'm so scared. What's the big old Firestar gonna do?"
This made her even more angry.

What does she do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fights the Green Goblin

2. Starts burning his weapons

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
AmyBrooke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070657-Giantess-Superheroines-and-Villainesses/cid/353365-Getting-Firetsar-Mad