*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Green Goblin strikes
  2. X-Ray
  3. At the lab
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070657-Giantess-Superheroines-and-Villainesses/cid/352858-The-Green-Goblin-strikes
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1070657
Making comic-book super-heroines or villainesses grow into giantesses!
This choice: Trouble down town  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

The Green Goblin strikes

    by: Unknown
Then suddenly they hear an alarm go off from outside. Spider-Man runs to the window and takes a look outside. He sees the Green Goblin robbing a bank.
"Green Goblin's robbing a bank," he said. "We've gotta get down there before someone gets hurt."
"Well I suggest Firestar stays here," replied Dr Connors. "You and Ice-Man deal with him and if you need Firestar you'll have to leave some sort of sign."
"Ok." Spider-Man and Ice-Man leave. Firestar waves goodbye.
"I hope they'll be alright," she said. Then she grew another couple of inches. "And I hope I'll stop growing."
"I'll work around the clock to make a cure," replied Dr Connors. "They'll be able to deal with the Green Goblin."
"I hope so. I hope so."

Do they need Firestar?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes

2. No

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
AmyBrooke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070657-Giantess-Superheroines-and-Villainesses/cid/352858-The-Green-Goblin-strikes