*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Luke's a pig
  2. Introductions
  3. First Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/387222-Lukes-a-pig
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1062096
What awaits Matt in the gates of camp Willix? Big things. additions welcome
This choice: somewhere else?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Luke's a pig

    by: Thumbnails
"Well I'd like to meet the other counsellors. If I could." Matt said casually.
"Of course!" Russ said excitedly. "Well there's only four of us, not including Tim and Nicky. There's me, you, Luke and Jamie."
"Are Luke and Jamie here yet?"
"Jamie's not, but Luke is. Here, I'll take your stuff to your cottage and you go meet Luke."
"Alright." Matt said. "Where do I find him?"
"well you see this path here?" Russ said motioning to a dirt trail that followed beside the lake.
"Yeah."
"Follow that trail that way until you come to the penguin hut. It shouldn't take you long. You're cabin's just this way so I'll drop your stuff off and meet you there."
"Ok, sounds good." Matt said as he set off down the trail.
Soon he came to a cabin that wasn't especially big but looked rather comfortable. He walked up to the old wooden door and knocked lightly. To his surprise the door swung open by itself and so he let himself in. He stepped and heard a crunching under his foot. Matt lifted his boot to see that he had crushed a cookie. Soon he realised that the entire room was covered in cookie and choclate wrappers. It looked as if an entire party had taken place here and left it looking like a pig sty. What really caught Matt's eye was Luke. He was passed out on a chair in the middle of the cabin. He was shirtless with one hand down his pants. What really caught Matt's eyes was his large swollen stomach. It stretched out as if someone had inflated a basketball under his stomach on an other wise toned and fit body. MAtt was shocked. Could Luke had really eatten all of this food? It wasn't possible.
Matt took another step forwards and called out.
"Luke?"
Luke didn't stir.
He tried a little louder, "Luke!"
Luke shifted his arm in his boxers but besides that didn't move a muscle. Matt poked Luke in a attempt to get him to move but Luke again did nothing. Matt marveled at the stomach. It was so big and swollen, it looked painful. He placed one hand on it, it felt tight as a drum. Matt began to rub it, hypnotically and inexplicably drawn to it's shape and feel. After a moment Luke's eyes fluttered. Matt withdrew his hands as Luke began to wake up. He grabbed Matt's arm and looked deep into his eyes. Through strained breath he looked straight at Matt and said "...Feed me..."
Matt was astonished that he could even think about food at this point.
"you can't be serious..."
"FEED ME!" He said insistantly as he squeezed Matt's wrist.
"Ok!" Matt took a candy bar from a half opened package on the ground. "Here..." Matt said as he handed Luke the choclate bar. Luke shook his head and this time with an almost coy attitude said. "No, feed me. I want you to feed me."
Matt felt Luke's hand cup around his ass as he moved closer to him. Matt took the choclate and fed it to him lowering it gently onto his lips. Luke sucked it up quickly eatting it and even lingering his lips on Matt's skin as he finished the bar.
"Thanks, you're a lifesaver."
"Aren't you sore? Look at your stomach!"
"No... I'm still hungry..."
...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Luke feeds Matt

2. Matt feeds him more... and maybe takes some for himself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thumbnails (UN: mantaraider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbnails has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/387222-Lukes-a-pig