*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Feeding Luke
  2. Luke's a pig
  3. Introductions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/387229-Feeding-Luke
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1062096
What awaits Matt in the gates of camp Willix? Big things. additions welcome
This choice: Matt feeds him more... and maybe takes some for himself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Feeding Luke

    by: Thumbnails
"You look like you've just ate a tank." Matt laughed. "What happened? HAve you always been this way because your stomach looks huge!"
"I had a delivery. I read the card... and then everything goes fuzzy. Who are you?"
"Oh sorry, I'm Matt. The new counsellor."
"I'm Luke." He said. "You mind grabbing me one of those brownies?" He said licking his lips.
"...Sure." Matt said, still very confused over the whole situation. He walked over to the counter that Luke had pointed to and found a packet of brownies that looked half eatten and carried it back to Luke. Luke slipped his arm around Matt's ass again as he came closer as Matt took a piece of the brownie and fed it to him. Luke devoured it quickly and as soon as he had, Matt had another piece ready for him. The process repeated until the brownies were practically gone. Matt found himself getting excited at this, and from the way Luke began to shift his pants it was clear he was enjoying this too. Suddenly Luke grabbed Matt's crotch with the hand that had been cupped around his butt and stared deep into Matts eyes. Matt felt slightly uncomfortable at first but soon relaxed. "What do you want Matt?"

You have the following choices:

1. to be fed

2. something sexy

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thumbnails (UN: mantaraider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbnails has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/387229-Feeding-Luke