*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/portfolio/view/belletrange
belletrange's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since December 12, 2008
21 Recognitions
The name's Dotty, and I'm a bubbly little lady hailing from the Western corners of New York. I've been writing all my life, and after taking a two year break from it to refocus myself and figure out what I want to accomplish, I've finally come back to my favorite creative outlet. Here you'll find a slew of short stories, and hopefully soon a novel that I've been poking at for the past ten years. So, stick around and see what's up. As soon as I figure out the best way to navigate this site I'll be poking my head in all the corners I find and everywhere in between. Enjoy! I also love people so if your just for a chat, hit me up!
HIGHLIGHTED ITEM
Opaque hues turned transparent, thinning out making the world turn a sheer shade of dull.
Rated: ASR
~1,348 Words
Experience
Type: Short Story
Updated 14 years ago
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: 18+ · Adult · #1692390
    When you're too weak to admit to yourself who you are, sometimes not remembering is better
    Rated: 18+ · Adult · #1692389
    What's the worst thing you've ever done?
    Rated: E · Fantasy · #1690359
    He lived here, in this place. A place in between worlds.
    Rated: 18+ · Dark · #1690357
    The expectations of his life were so high, and now he's nothing. Absolutely nothing.
    Rated: GC · Dark · #1690354
    The lust of obsession runs deep.
    Rated: 13+ · Fantasy · #1690350
    Once upon a time there was a little girl that used to dream of great things...
    Rated: ASR · Experience · #1690349
    Opaque hues turned transparent, thinning out making the world turn a sheer shade of dull.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/portfolio/view/belletrange