*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/991338-invisible
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Teen · #991338
It's about how I feel my life is!
crying pain agony&sorrow this is what i feel & what i do the sorrow forns the pain it moves into agony then im crying myself to sleep ...suicide? death ? are those the answers would this world really be a better place with out me ... razor in my hand and blood on my arm is this how its supposed to be its gettin dark the pain unbareable i take the razor and slice my flesh deep it hits a vain my mom comes in to see me on the floor crying and screaming calling the amubalnce theyre trying to stop the bleeding ... i wake in a hospital gown noone in the room not a soul so i walk away into the middle of the night dark and foggy its so unreal i go home and theyre living like i was never evan born i scream at them cusing them out they just look at me like " who are you" i say im your daughter u cant just forget about me when you dont want to claim me no body can do that just like you cant forget about family... they kept eating and said this dinner is good how did you get the recipe ?... so i go to my room and get my stuff im waling out of there life 4 ever and noone can stop me "SOLONG AND GOODNIGHT"
© Copyright 2005 emo*goth*punk (emogothpunk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/991338-invisible