*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/990837-The-Truth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Cutie
Rated: · Other · Other · #990837
Thoughts I thought and wondered.
You know how people say it's good to cry?

Is it good to cry when you're feeling sorry for yourself?

And wrinkles on the old,

Is it the times that person has tried and failed and it has left a mark on them that won't be forgotten?

Are they are there to remind us to not make the same mistakes?

If only we would listen to the ones who walked this earth before us?

And if you put all the tears that were ever cried together

would they flood they earth?

Or would the sun just evaporate them,

so they leave no mark to be shown?

Because through this life we might need the sun to evaporate the tears, so we can move on in life and try to forget the bad things that have hapened in the past.

But sometimes we don't need the sun, b/c we must remember that Jesus has suffered just as much, and it's okay to cry and pray.

We must remember that God will take care of us no matter what.

We don't leave a mark on the world of the times we cried and left tears,

But we leave a mark on this world of the good things we have done for others, like to how many people we have spread the word of God too.

When I wonder why you do what you do God, I realize the answer is to good for me to know.

And I realize that if I didn't suffer in this life what would I ever learn.

I suffer because you want me to become closer to you and love you with all my heart.

All I have to do is accept the truth.
© Copyright 2005 Cutie (ezyluv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/990837-The-Truth