*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/989240-One-At-A-Time
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Death · #989240
Just some feeling I've encountered...Things that have troubled...And Comforted me...
Get.........Away............From...........Me.......Constantly Killing Me.....Never Knowing......You Fuck....With....My Mind....You Beat me relentlessly....You torment my soul.....You blatently disregard my stability....You Cleave Away....Whats left...I cant take this....I shouldnt have to....Fuck....Me.....Its me....I....Myself Alone....AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.......Static.....All I hear.......The soft cotton of your pity.....Adheres to my charred and burnt flesh.....You all.....Fucking.........SUCK....I.......Am finding it harder to maintain.............Within the chaos......MAKE......THEM.....STOOOP.....Make me stop....Permanantly fastened to false Hope.....Cheating death....One day At a Time...Due to the Lack of a better Society......I shift in my chair....Scalping Myself....One Inch....At a time....Breaking....One Dream....At A Time...........

© Copyright 2005 Twisted Progeny (twistedprogeny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/989240-One-At-A-Time