*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/987689-Hello-Unknown-from-the-unknown
Rated: ASR · Other · Emotional · #987689
Personal Feelings
Hello unknown, heres a bit of me. Take it, then throw it out. Lifes an unknown circles of repititions unseen. The fake smiles, the fake life. Each part a step towards nothing. So Unknown, heres a bit of me. Take it, then throw it out. Dream then imagine. Love then lost. See then find. Depress then cry, to make sense is to not. To find truth is to search through lies. To see me is impossible. So unknown, heres a bit of me. Take it, then throw it out. Lifes love is lost, and the love for life is gone. One which someday might be there, and one of which wont. A life after death, a maybe to the answer, and a why to the question. A lost cause, a fallen love, a broken dream, a loathed curse. Hopes unknown, theres the bit of me, Now that you have taken from me, Throw away, and when you have. You must know that was the last of me I had to give. Farwell unknown, to maybe see you in a better place or not... Why?
© Copyright 2005 daphneluvzid (loveditoncexox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/987689-Hello-Unknown-from-the-unknown