*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/985172-Shadow
Rated: · Other · Other · #985172
In silence everyone stares,at the masked creature.
In silence everyone stares,
at this creature of a person,
burning it with thier heavy glares.
Not wanting to see it's features,
because of its presence.


As you can see,the presence that you give off to other people is important
Because people seem to judge you by how you look and how you carry your presence.
"Mommy,who is that?"asks the little boy.
"That's a homeless junkie."says the female mother.
"Shouldn't we help?"says the curious boy.
"No,nobody cares about a homeless person.Nobody can love or care about a homeless junkie."says the cruel mother.
"Why?"the boy asks
"Because they steal and kill anybody for their next fix.If you do drugs you will end up like her.Homeless."is what the masculine male says to stop his son's 21 questions.

The person stops to tell them she is but and thinks about what is she suppose to say to them.
Never deteriming what to say,not thinking straight she starts running,but trips on the jagged concrete.She cuts the side of her face.She lays there thinking of what to do next.Then realizes she thinks too much.

Not wanting to hear the laughter of the children and the disgrace from the adults.
Before she became homeless,she thought that the world wasn't bad.She was never exposed to any violence and never knew the world was this way.So young,foolish,and vulernable to the fact that her boyfriend and his friends drugged her drink at a party.So much that she passed out and was raped by her boyfriend and friends.So addicted to the drugs she stole from her parents and got caught.Her parents took back their money and kicked her out.Which brings her to her current part of her life.

So she starts walking,then starts running again and stops at the end of the street.She turns around to face the people of the street, and takes off her mask.
Then a light appears, so bright it could blind God himself.
Then,a Angel materializes and floated up to look down apon the people.She screams.She's screaming because of the pain she has suffered.Her addiction,her rape,and her family was taken away from her.Her time for revenge has finally arrived.

Females are shocked and scared and hide behind the Males.They sheild their children from the angel thinking that the angel will hurt them.
The Males try to stand tall and strong for their Females but deep down are scared for their own lives.

And in that instance and at that moment everyone falls to the ground, shaking from the curse that the angel had put on them.

The curse that the angel put on them was that when they would judge someone and second guess someone they will fall and face the consequences.Then realizes that is also what she has to do about her own life.Realize her mistakes and learn from them.
© Copyright 2005 Immortal Ashes (fuze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/985172-Shadow